View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 09:23 AM
cmylxgo
ROM Pimper

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfhub View Post
Has anyone noticed the data transfer icons in the taskbar (the one with arrows pointing in each direction) are low resolution versions? When there are no signal bars, then a smaller hires version is used, but then when there are signal bars, the double arrows get larger and have stairstep jaggies. This is on 7/27 and 7/28 RD versions.

BTW I can confirm the 7/28 version fixes the startup sound as well as disabling the haptic feedback.
Yes this is a known issue right now and I am working on it. The prior builds to 7/27 had a very blurry icon and I touched it up the best I could. The problem is that the .dll uses a 16x16 pixel icon for that function where every other icon is 32x32. There is only so much that can be done with a 16x16 icon. I am currently working on a better fix for this problem and it will show up in a future build.

-CMYLXGO