PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 08:07 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloway21 View Post
It doesn't give me the option to copy and paste. When I hold the stylus down on File Explorer it just makes it moveable but gives me no other options.
he means to say do this in either total commander or file explorer

Old 07-28-2009, 08:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

lloway21 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to lloway21

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
he means to say do this in either total commander or file explorer
Well how the crap am I supposed to move File Explorer using File Explorer and I can't find it in Total Commander ??? All I'm trying to do is get File Explorer on the Start Menu.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

Quote:
Well how the crap am I supposed to move File Explorer using File Explorer and I can't find it in Total Commander ??? All I'm trying to do is get File Explorer on the Start Menu.
open total commander then go to windows/start menu/programs/utilities, then u will see file explorer...move it or copy it into /start menu
Sprint 4g speed:
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

file explorer is in the start menu in the utilities folder, on the right side

on another note i found a bug i havent heard anyone discussing, its a bug in another rom ive been testing and its here too....
....open ur camera, then slideout your keyboard, and u get a black screen
Old 07-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

typester is a n00b

Reception... 1st of all i know that a rom should not effect reception, but hear me out! so at home i only get 1-2 bars...usually plenty to receive calls and make them with an occasional dropped call(5-10/mth) for the last 2 weeks, when i am at home my phone just goes straight to voice mail whether i have 1 or 2 bars.
so i down graded to stock sprint rom and didn't see a big difference, then i had a brand new phone i had purchased for my wife, i activated it on my account and the reception was amazing!!! i thought for sure it was my other phone, then i unlocked and flashed to EnergyROM, and Instantly i notice the Reception was absolutley destroyed, i tried every radio believed to help Sprint and NOTHING, i then dropped back to an old EnergyROM from 7-3 and Vohalah i have good reception again??? any ideas? when i get another minute i'm going to drop back to stock again and see what happens but it seems like for sure on sprint there is some kind of issue or conflict with these new roms and the radio.
the initial symptom i noticed was the bars going from 0 to 2 to 0 to 2 and so on. where as with the old EnergyROM it doesn't do that.

i am up to trying anything if anybody has any ideas, i'm in Gilbert, AZ on Sprint and my coverage is usually GREAT.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:30 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
its like using a computer....moving files from one folder to another. I just rearranged my start system in like 2mins

File explorer is in the /windows/start menu/programs/utilities folder. Navigate thru there using File explorer or Total Commander. Copy "File Explorer" program. Go back out to the /windows/start menu/programs folder and paste it in there
Old 07-28-2009, 08:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Unzip this attached file to the ROOT of your device '\' and you will have icons for Opera under 'Internet' and InCall Power Manager (InCall Screen Tweak) under 'Utilities\Tweaks\'

Both programs are there...

(I probably should have named the file 'Shortcuts' not 'Icons' -- but it's already up so, well, you get the idea)
One again...Thank Youuuu
Old 07-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Anyone been having issues with the Lock screen? I use the start menu to lock the phone when I put it in my pocket. And whenever I wake the device, the slide Lock screen shows up for a second, then unlocks itself magically, making it useless. I've noticed this only in the past 2 or 3 builds.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

locomariachi is just getting started

Tried flashing the 07/28 build but i kept getting into an endless boot loop. anyone else have that issue? i hard reset, then i flashed it. i've been flashing NRG's rom for a long time first time that's ever happened. Maybe it was the download? anyone know? let me know!
Old 07-28-2009, 09:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazybaz13 View Post
Anyone been having issues with the Lock screen? I use the start menu to lock the phone when I put it in my pocket. And whenever I wake the device, the slide Lock screen shows up for a second, then unlocks itself magically, making it useless. I've noticed this only in the past 2 or 3 builds.
I had this problem in the last build. I stopped using it and started using S2U, to lock my phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro