PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 07:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to junior1234
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

+1 regular dialer
Old 07-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Hey guys this is just a request for CMYLXGO.
Now with the Background for all tabs working. Do you think you can work your magic on a Sprint clock. It's the only thing I miss in this ROM.
Thanks in advance.
Install this cab and you will get your original Sprint clock back, enjoy!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab SprintClockOriginal.cab (569.1 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
Old 07-24-2009, 08:57 AM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by njballa View Post
For some reason I can not log in to facebook thru the contact card option, the after I enter my info and hit finish the option disappears completely anyone have a fix ?
Anyone come up with this???
Old 07-24-2009, 09:00 AM
brushrop03

Nevermind...found this cab

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1895
Old 07-24-2009, 09:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
looking good so far.

my only grip right now is how everything seems to be organized into folders. Even the main programs. Rather have everything right there when/if I use the start menu. But not a deal breaker. Just gotta rearrange myself

and the startup sound....

Funny this is actually what I like most about the ROM (the organized folders), shows how everyone is just a little different. I use the programs tab mainly for launching apps.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:16 AM
brushrop03

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Funny this is actually what I like most about the ROM (the organized folders), shows how everyone is just a little different. I use the programs tab mainly for launching apps.
I like it to a certain extent. I rather have my main programs I use on a regular in the main Start Menu.

Like I said no biggie. I just rearrange.

I'll be testing the battery usage today.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post

^^ I agree!

The clean organization is a big plus. It also helps tremendously with Start menu performance -- if you have everything on one big long page (like many ROMs) the scroll speed when you drag up and down is atrocious -- almost nauseating. Not on EnergyROM -- it's fast and smooth! The organization of the Start menu is easily tweaked to personal preference making it so efficient that the 'Programs' tab becomes clunky and redundant in comparison -- I removed it and haven't looked back.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: VZ

twordsdiverged is just getting started

All. I am pressed for time to get to work but I am experiencing a bug with the rom. I set two alarms this morning and the phone locked up on the second alarm. Now when I restart the phone (only possible by pulling the battery) I get the Energy Rom startup sound, see the background and Welcome to Energy Rom, but the phone loads no further. It freezes with the lights on and does nothing else. My pc wont recognize through activesync at this stage so I can flash and I tried to hard reset per the HTC website but that doesn't seem to be registering either.

Any ideas? This is my work phone so I am a bit worried right now.

Thanks all!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:36 AM
brushrop03

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
^^ I agree!

The clean organization is a big plus. It also helps tremendously with Start menu performance -- if you have everything on one big long page (like many ROMs) the scroll speed when you drag up and down is atrocious -- almost nauseating. Not on EnergyROM -- it's fast and smooth! The organization of the Start menu is easily tweaked to personal preference making it so efficient that the 'Programs' tab becomes clunky and redundant in comparison -- I removed it and haven't looked back.
Mmm I see no difference in speed when it comes to more programs on the Start Menu unless you just have a tremendous amount of programs on there

I've already added about 20 programs and there's no difference in speed.

I usually use SPB MS3 for launching apps. I'm in no way a fan of the 6.5 start menu (6.1 all the way), but occasionally I use the start menu, and I want everything on one click w/o having to try and find and figure out what folder it's in. Just gotta use reStart to rearrange the order now.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:40 AM
ThreeFaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Anyone come up with this???
Read the latest guide in my sig - it will show you what I did to get the Facebook integration working properly. If you're trying to sync facebook with your contact card you will run into errors [like if you want to use your facebook pic as your contact card pic]...you can, however, sync your friends with your phone contacts [pictures, status updates, events, and birthdays] and restore the option to upload pics to facebook via the album menu. Check it out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro