PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 10:55 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

I apologize for not reading the last two pages of this thread... but I hope you forgive me when you see what I take out of the oven

http://energy.intrepidstudios.net/ROMz/Herman/

This folder will be updated with the 714 version of the ROM based on 21921(it will take about an hour or so...). The changelog can be found in the GSM thread over at XDA (no time to make it look nice in the first post because I have to GO!!).

Enjoy

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I apologize for not reading the last two pages of this thread... but I hope you forgive me when you see what I take out of the oven

This folder will be updated with the 714 version of the ROM based on 21921(it will take about an hour or so...). The changelog can be found in the GSM thread over at XDA (no time to make it look nice in the first post because I have to GO!!).

Enjoy

You're the man! I guess you had to go already, but if you are still reading (get going already!!! lol) I am curious what I just downloaded...it was from intrepid, it's dated 0714, and when I downloaded it said it was up for 57 minutes -- did I grab an unbaked cake?

EDIT: Yeah...I see the fresh files uploading. My download of the 0714 Standard completed just before the new file must have started to replace it -- it seems intact but I am going to just wait patiently for the new upload. I should probably keep my grubby paws out of the oven until the cook says the cake is done...

Last edited by askwhy; 07-14-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Quote:

Enjoy

Ohhhh man ohhh man ohhh man!=D>

Old 07-14-2009, 11:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

So you don't need to find it here is the change log for the new EnergyROM!!!

Changelog

July 14th 2009(Current):
  • Newly rebuilt ROM, almost from the ground up
  • Updated all possible packages to 6.5 native packages from the latest 6.5 Topaz ATT ROM
  • New Notification Manager (might have a couple quirks in relation to the Tachi Dialer)
  • New Icons
  • New Album 3.0 that works properly
  • Increased pagepool to 26 for even faster performance
  • Updated to the 21921 SYS posted by Da_G (thanks dude! None of this would be possible without you!)
  • You will notice larger title bars and lists (look at Notes, Tasks, Email app) which MS is doing to improve navigation by finger
  • More stuff trimmed, faster bootup and initial setup
  • Lots more that I forgot to keep track of... heh
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

the change log looks VERY appealing

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 07-14-2009, 11:28 PM
N00b
Carrier: Sprint

cruisincali is a n00b

I cant wait, im ready like spaghetti!
Old 07-14-2009, 11:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTP TP
Carrier: VZW

tlower is a n00b

Well looks like it's going to be a late night tonight!!! Looking forward to downloading. I appreciate all the hard work you put into these.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Does adding the Psyki customizations as you outlined in your pdf make your clock flip?
As far as I know none of the home tab 5 appt mods still have the flipping clock. I didn't make the mod, I only modified it to show the date format the way I wanted. Sorry

Like my work? Hit
Old 07-14-2009, 11:51 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

EnergyROM HERMAN 20090714 Standard.rar
EnergyROM HERMAN 20090714 Standard_RD.rar

Are now done and ready for download.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - 6850

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work

[QUOTE=elephant007;1035784]Download MortScript, here's a sample script

[/QUOTE]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't mortscript baked into this ROM? It's good to make it clear for others who may be reading, but I am pretty sure that it isn't necessary for this ROM.

I agree with you 100% I like the layout, and it's easy enough to change.

Last edited by Gardoon; 07-15-2009 at 12:21 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro