PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 02:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltatristar500 View Post
Just curious what does this link on the 4th post do? I would love my charge leds on the wheel to stay off when charging since it lights up my room at night when I sleep when its charging. Does it do this?

Stop the blinking charge icon for your battery
When u plug in the phone, u will notice that the battery icon will continue to blink. This stops that.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BruceBanner is becoming a great contributor

ok, im using TF3D at the moment, and trying to add a city to weather but it just restarts TF3D, anyone know why?
Old 07-15-2009, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I think this is a pretty good rom, I had tried both the newest NFSFAN and Mighty6, but this is alot more stable and nicer looking. The only thing in my opinion, would be to make the menu popup displays not so large.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
I think this is a pretty good rom, I had tried both the newest NFSFAN and Mighty6, but this is alot more stable and nicer looking. The only thing in my opinion, would be to make the menu popup displays not so large.

Try going to Start > Utilities > Tweaks > Finger Menus OFF

Is that what you wanted?
Old 07-15-2009, 03:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

tsinfult is a n00b

Thank you for the ROM it is working great. For those that are having the time zone issues with the new release the fix from a earlier post worked for me.

It looks like the World Clock is only changing the Time Zone for the World Clock and not the phone itself. By default the phone is using -5 in a country that does not have daylight savings. When you do the below fix it changes WM6.5's internal clock settings to the correct time zone.

Originally Posted by DV8Ways
I found that the world clock workaround on Post #4 now requires some extra steps in order to get my calendar to display the correct appointment times. I took the below actions and it resolved the issue.

1. Navigate to Start>Settings>Clock&Alarms.
2. Adjust the time zone to the correct one for your location.
3. Adjust the time, if required, and click ok.

All of your calendar appointments should immediate reflect the correct times and the settings should hold through soft resets and opening World Clock.

Hope someone finds this info helpful.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:31 PM
Lurker

johnmclin is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to johnmclin

does the sprint carrier cab need to be run on this release or not? Also, how do you get sprint tv to work properly.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmclin View Post
does the sprint carrier cab need to be run on this release or not? Also, how do you get sprint tv to work properly.

Generally no, you should not need to run the Sprint carrier cab unless you were experiencing troubles (such as with your data connection).

As for Sprint TV, I do not run it myself, but the following is posted on Page 1 in the 4th post which is full of useful links and info:

Quote:
Calkulin's Sprint TV Fix: Install this cab and your Sprint T.V will work.
Calkulin's_Sprint_TV_Fix[1].cab
Old 07-15-2009, 03:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Any1 having issues with the Tachi Dialer? Two calls today did hang when I did slide to answer.

Old 07-15-2009, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by echomatics View Post
Any1 having issues with the Tachi Dialer? Two calls today did hang when I did slide to answer.

I had one hang when I slid. Suks
Old 07-15-2009, 04:00 PM
Lurker

Pure is a n00b

I installed the new ROM and setup a password, it worked the first time but now its not letting me in. Any idea whats wrong? I know the password is correct.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro