PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 02:49 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by echomatics View Post
Should be a new build in the next 3 days or so.
who else is counting down, i want a fresh rom for my fresh out of the box phone that arrived today to replace this loosey goosey refurb i just got last week
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH Diamond
Carrier: Orange

alona is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

hello!
Is there Facebook integration in new version of EnergyRom?
Old 07-21-2009, 03:15 AM
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post

i've been meaning to ask, how do u get your top taskbar to look rounded and energized like that?

Old 07-21-2009, 04:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

tristem is keeping up the good worktristem is keeping up the good worktristem is keeping up the good work

The graphics are controlled by the png files in the windows directory, just not 100% sure which one but i think that it should be bg_titlebar.png just don't quote me on that it may take a bit of experimentation for me to be sure about it.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:40 AM
Threadstarter

pssst, i just spotted something

EnergyROM HERMAN 20090716 Titanium.rar 104.58MB 3 hours old

if only it was the standard copy, i dont want titanium only
Old 07-21-2009, 05:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / TP / TP2

JohnBecker is keeping up the good workJohnBecker is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilch View Post
My ringtones seem to be full volume, I havent had any issues. Have you tried to reflash?
I've flashed NRG twice and Juicy's twice. Hard reset after each. I seriously think it's something to do with this particular SYS build. I'm not the only one who's noticed the low ring volume. Check it out. Go to sound/notifications and play your ring tone, then call yourself. You'll see the ringer is definitely lower in volume. Hang up the home phone and you'll see if gets louder a fraction of a second before it registered a missed call. I use WMA ring tones for most of my calls (MID ringers don't work with the new build either at all).

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
did u have ur bluetooth on when it rang?
Yes, I use the BT almost all day long. However it doesn't change the volume of the ringer with it on or off. I just hear the notification in my ear when it does ring.

EVO 4G ... after 8 years of Windows Mobile devices, I've given up on WM toys and switched to Android. This is the way mobile should have been!
Old 07-21-2009, 06:03 AM
Threadstarter

it sounds like either u have your ringer set to "increasing ring" or u have installed msvoice command and it is ringing in your headset, i know that when i have my bt turned on and headset is nearby and i get a call my phone will light up but not ring, instead it will ring only in the bt headset, and if i dont have the headset on i wont hear it until the last minute my phone makes the ringtone play aloud for a brief second, but its too late by then to answer the call. try turning off your bt headset and test ring volume then
Old 07-21-2009, 06:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid - 1.2ghz
Carrier: MetroPCS

goldenu is just getting started

Ok, kinda backwards from other reports: my ringer volume is fine, but I am having a heck of a time trying to hear people that call - this even with the volume all the way up. On the good news side, it convinced me to finally buy a BT headset, but is there a way to deal with this? I've been running nothing but EnergyROM for some time and this was never an issue previously.

NRG: thanks, as usual for the great work.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - 6850

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by alona View Post
hello!
Is there Facebook integration in new version of EnergyRom?
See post the following items from post #4:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
A Good Read by Three Faces (Nice Guide to Getting your Energy Rom the way you want it! : http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...0&d=1247602082

Album 2.5: Get cab files attached, install HTC Album+Social Networking, soft reset, Install Duttys facebook upload fix. Done!
HTC_Album_+_SocialNetworksEngine[1].cab
Duttys_FaceBook_Upload_Fix[1].cab
Old 07-21-2009, 11:01 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I don't know if rezn updated that link or not - the guides in my signature line are updated, and now include direct links to the cabs I reference [with a few exceptions]. I also talk a little about what bugs you might expect to see in certain areas and how to work around them.

Gardoon and I are going to try and coordinate a website with info like this for noobs - a more detailed version of post #4 explaining what a user should see in a perfect install scenerio...and what problems they might encounter along the way. ...hopefully it will be a useful resource.
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro