PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 01:35 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

where did the german mirror host go? i cant find the voice command cab

Old 07-13-2009, 07:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Clock always a hour behind, I tried the fix listed in the beginning of the thread.
But to no avail. I can set up and sometimes it survives a reset and sometimes not. Or I might wake up and my phone clock is off an hour.

Thanks for any info offered
Old 07-13-2009, 07:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

deadz is keeping up the good workdeadz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
I would have already done so since I actually read this thread religiously, however there is no YouTube Folder on my SD card.......
Youtube works just fine for me, hardreset make sure you got the latest 7/9 I'm running, titanium only.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
Clock always a hour behind, I tried the fix listed in the beginning of the thread.
But to no avail. I can set up and sometimes it survives a reset and sometimes not. Or I might wake up and my phone clock is off an hour.

Thanks for any info offered
Did you uncheck the Time Sync w/ Mobile Network? If not directions are offered on Post #4. Also, some additional step may be required to correct your calendar appointments. These steps are listed at the bottom of page 389.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro

rmel77 is a n00b

For some reason I can not save and add new favorite sites in opera. I try to save, close opera out and open it back up and the site is not on favorites no more. Anyone else having this issue?
Old 07-13-2009, 10:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isror View Post
I ran the patch again, and then did a hard reset...Pulled the battery for a few minutes and then powered back up, Youtube looks like its working again...Now if I could find out why I can't see my picture messages, I'd be happy.
Where is this "patch"? As my videos do not have any sound either...

Nevermind I found it. Thanks.

Last edited by cmajewsk; 07-13-2009 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Update: No longer needed - found the patch...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
Did you uncheck the Time Sync w/ Mobile Network? If not directions are offered on Post #4. Also, some additional step may be required to correct your calendar appointments. These steps are listed at the bottom of page 389.
I've done the same, but this process renders the Alarm useless for me. I'm on the previous release, granted, but setting an alarm or changing it causes the clock to be an hour off again if you go through TF3D.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bearyj is a n00b

First, I will say that I love this ROM. Thank you for all the great work.

One small issue for me: I tend to operate in landscape mode exclusively and when receiving calls, you can not see the system notifications -- it is off of the screen to the right, I believe.

Is there anyway to fix this? I know the dialer only supports portrait mode (or at least it always switches to it). I hate to answer calls without knowing who it is
Old 07-13-2009, 11:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Any1 having issues with Opera Browser on this ROM?
Keeps kicking me out and I have had to reload it 2-3-4 times.
Not sure if this is a ROM issues or just and issue with Opera in general even though I have never seen this type of behavior from it before.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:36 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloway21 View Post
Does anyone have a touch pro tweak cab ??? Also does anyone have the answer to any of the rest of my questions ??? lol Please help
TP Tweek is cooked into the ROM. Look in START-UTILITIES-TWEEKS. I'm pretty sure it does not play well with the new TouchFlo, but give it a shot. I've had issues getting any changes I make to stick.

The issue of the device not waking up when you pull the stylus out, I believe, is related to the new TouchFlo and I have not yet seen a fix for it. I'm not aware of other ROMS that have this feature working, but I may be wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isror View Post
Is anyone else having problems finding where there picture messages are at when they come in? I think my g/f is sending them and I don't see them anywhere or have they moved somewhere different since this is on WM 6.5?
If you follow the instructions to get Arcsoft working on your phone, your picture texts will show up in the threaded view along with your regular text messages for that contact. So, just open the text conversation thread with the contact who sent you the pic mail and there should be a little attachment icon in the text. Click it to view the attachment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoKnightas View Post
I have searched all 392 pages so don't flame me if I missed it but I've flashed the latest ver. of the Standard rom several times and each time soon as I load my contacts in tf3d crashes. Anyone have any ideas?, thx in advance.
You may want to hard reset, flash back to the stock ROM, hard reset [using wipe device], soft reset, then flash to the NRG ROM of your liking, hard reset and then soft reset...see if that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
I've done the same, but this process renders the Alarm useless for me. I'm on the previous release, granted, but setting an alarm or changing it causes the clock to be an hour off again if you go through TF3D.
I'd highly recommend picking up GAlarm and using that instead of the stock alarm. The timezone bug in the new manilla really makes using the stock alarm a bit of a pain...too easy to accidentially roll back your clock and appointments. I've set my time zone, I have the weather showing in my calendar day-view, and I have the clock mapped to open GAlarm whenever it's pressed. I haven't had an issue with the time since. I rely heavily on my phone as an alarm and find GAlarm to be an incredible program. It's cheap, if you're looking at the latest builds...but there are older free versions floating around if you google.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro