View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 11:36 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloway21 View Post
Does anyone have a touch pro tweak cab ??? Also does anyone have the answer to any of the rest of my questions ??? lol Please help
TP Tweek is cooked into the ROM. Look in START-UTILITIES-TWEEKS. I'm pretty sure it does not play well with the new TouchFlo, but give it a shot. I've had issues getting any changes I make to stick.

The issue of the device not waking up when you pull the stylus out, I believe, is related to the new TouchFlo and I have not yet seen a fix for it. I'm not aware of other ROMS that have this feature working, but I may be wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isror View Post
Is anyone else having problems finding where there picture messages are at when they come in? I think my g/f is sending them and I don't see them anywhere or have they moved somewhere different since this is on WM 6.5?
If you follow the instructions to get Arcsoft working on your phone, your picture texts will show up in the threaded view along with your regular text messages for that contact. So, just open the text conversation thread with the contact who sent you the pic mail and there should be a little attachment icon in the text. Click it to view the attachment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoKnightas View Post
I have searched all 392 pages so don't flame me if I missed it but I've flashed the latest ver. of the Standard rom several times and each time soon as I load my contacts in tf3d crashes. Anyone have any ideas?, thx in advance.
You may want to hard reset, flash back to the stock ROM, hard reset [using wipe device], soft reset, then flash to the NRG ROM of your liking, hard reset and then soft reset...see if that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
I've done the same, but this process renders the Alarm useless for me. I'm on the previous release, granted, but setting an alarm or changing it causes the clock to be an hour off again if you go through TF3D.
I'd highly recommend picking up GAlarm and using that instead of the stock alarm. The timezone bug in the new manilla really makes using the stock alarm a bit of a pain...too easy to accidentially roll back your clock and appointments. I've set my time zone, I have the weather showing in my calendar day-view, and I have the clock mapped to open GAlarm whenever it's pressed. I haven't had an issue with the time since. I rely heavily on my phone as an alarm and find GAlarm to be an incredible program. It's cheap, if you're looking at the latest builds...but there are older free versions floating around if you google.