PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 02:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD
Carrier: Sprint

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to brol1k
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Hmmm pretty soon this ROM will be too bug free and I'll have nothing to do.... I think I'm gonan break a few things in the next release just to keep you guys busy with.... something! lol

Oh by the way... anybody using the RD version ? I got a cab to send you to fix the smearing of contacts when scrolling in it
boo standard s2a sux lmaoo
Sprint 4g speed:
Old 07-24-2009, 02:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
Hmmm pretty soon this ROM will be too bug free and I'll have nothing to do.... I think I'm gonan break a few things in the next release just to keep you guys busy with.... something! lol

Oh by the way... anybody using the RD version ? I got a cab to send you to fix the smearing of contacts when scrolling in it
I'm using the RD version. Maybe you can save me some searching. I wanna get the old home screen back with the calendar on it because when I install my glass clock cab, it doesn't flip anymore. I'm fixing to look for the fix, but you could save me some time if you already know. Thanks!
Old 07-24-2009, 02:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

socalz71 is keeping up the good worksocalz71 is keeping up the good work

Check this out. Works great with your ROM. It was from another member but cannot find him so the credit goes to him for posting first.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=539122
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:04 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalz71 View Post
Check this out. Works great with your ROM. It was from another member but cannot find him so the credit goes to him for posting first.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=539122
cool find
Old 07-24-2009, 03:15 AM
VIP

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

yeah works well with this rom, i can now see the whole calender.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:23 AM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

looking good so far.

my only grip right now is how everything seems to be organized into folders. Even the main programs. Rather have everything right there when/if I use the start menu. But not a deal breaker. Just gotta rearrange myself

and the startup sound....

Last edited by brushrop03; 07-24-2009 at 03:31 AM.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:35 AM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
looking good so far.

my only grip right now is how everything seems to be organized into folders. Even the main programs. Rather have everything right there when/if I use the start menu. But not a deal breaker. Just gotta rearrange myself

and the startup sound....
did you get the start up sound fix that cmylxgo cabed up for us?
Old 07-24-2009, 03:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:

I will definitely take that. Im NOT a big fan of the Tachi Dialer.

Thats one of the very few bugs in the ROM.

Maybe we should start incorporating programs to include in the ROM? How bout that HTC wifi thing?

Or maybe making a light ROM for those of us that dont need all those programs?

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 07-24-2009, 04:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
I will definitely take that. Im NOT a big fan of the Tachi Dialer.

Thats one of the very few bugs in the ROM.

Maybe we should start incorporating programs to include in the ROM? How bout that HTC wifi thing?

Or maybe making a light ROM for those of us that dont need all those programs?
tachi dialer works best with tf3d2...htc wifi router is in the rom, start/utilities........ and nrgz is reallyyyyy against making light roms...i BET he will say it aint his style lol
Old 07-24-2009, 07:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
I'm using RD. I'll test out the fix.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro