PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 04:11 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
Just wanted to say this is a beautiful rom!!
Great work Nrgz28!!
Indeed it is silence
Old 07-18-2009, 04:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: ALLTEL

jsminnis is becoming a great contributor

i am just curious if this has been brought up somwhere and i missed it. i seen where the 7/16 had been uploaded and then removed for a problem unknown to me, I didnt see where anyone said it would said if it is still going to b released or did NRG still that that week off that he deserves. if anyone knows that would great so i can forget about it 4 a week or so.like i said b4, im not tryn to rush NRG, im just hyped up about every new re release. this is the only rom i use now, GREAT WORK NRGZ

UPDATE.........so far the 7/14 rom uses slightly more battery than b4, probably because of the pagepool, but it is still better than most of the other roms ive used. the speed increase is worth it.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

cheezeit is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsminnis View Post
i am just curious if this has been brought up somwhere and i missed it. i seen where the 7/16 had been uploaded and then removed for a problem unknown to me, I didnt see where anyone said it would said if it is still going to b released or did NRG still that that week off that he deserves. if anyone knows that would great so i can forget about it 4 a week or so.like i said b4, im not tryn to rush NRG, im just hyped up about every new re release. this is the only rom i use now, GREAT WORK NRGZ

UPDATE.........so far the 7/14 rom uses slightly more battery than b4, probably because of the pagepool, but it is still better than most of the other roms ive used. the speed increase is worth it.
NRG will post the new rom soon as he is back from vacation, I think about 4 days. Can't wait for the new release
Old 07-18-2009, 05:06 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
my#1 BUG: Under Sounds & Notifications> Notifications> Reminders, I check the box for Display message on screen, twice today it has unchecked itself! grrrrr, wtf? anyone else experiencing this yet? The last energyrom I ran would remain checked and that was the best thing about the rom for me because I have a minimum of 8 reminders a day that I must make phone calls for on the dot, if the reminder can just pop up like I left it in the settings I can hit dismiss easily and make the call, if it keeps reverting to unchecked I must click the taskbar, then click dismiss all or place my call while the reminder is still going off and lag my dialing badly. I don't know if I explained this too clearly but I just want my calender reminders to display on screen when they go off, the 707 energy rom didn't have that problem at all.
Can someone help me here, I searched the thread and I don't see anyone else having this issue, I tried the standard_rd 714 build today and noticed that my(...wait maybe if I post screenshots u guys will listen to my problem I'm encountering...) reminders were checked ON by default

to Display message on screen, which is Great & what I want, but as the day progressed the bug kept coming at me unchecking itself for about 5 out of my 8 reminders they wouldn't display on-screen, each time it would loose it's setting I would go back into my sounds & notifications and recheck the box, this is how I found that screenshot just this minute as I write this reply

What gives? Please tell me I'm not the only one this is happening to? 2 days ago I was running the standard 714 build on a completely different touch pro and it happened then. How do I fix to keep my messges to display on screen forever?

my#2 BUG:
This one only related to the standard_rd build as far as I can tell
The stock dialer corrupts the call history when phone is opened and you press down arrow more than 4 times, looking like this:

Last edited by t0mmyr; 07-18-2009 at 05:36 AM. Reason: adding bugs to my list
Old 07-18-2009, 07:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
are you doing this through activesync or sd card? I would only do it with SD card, but that is just me. I would defianlty re-download and try again.

I GOT IT.. thx god...

Last edited by chrisloveskaos; 07-18-2009 at 08:38 AM.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:11 AM
Lurker

ItalijaN is a n00b

Hi everybody...i wondering is this ROM works on KAISER?? Tnx
Old 07-18-2009, 08:27 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

no it wont
Old 07-18-2009, 08:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, Mogul, TP, TP2, Evo 4G

proxcee is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
how can i reflash if my phone will not retsart?

Take the rom itself (.nbh file) rename it to "RAPHIMG.nbh" and stick it in the root of your storage card. Put your card back in the phone then hold down the power button, vol down, and reset (with stylus) for about 3-4 seconds...follow the screen prompts...your golden.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

tommyr, do another reflash
Old 07-18-2009, 08:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: alltel

makeshiftharmony is a n00b

I'm very new to the ROM gig. but everything went great and is up and running. except for my battery icon has disappeared. and i don't know how to get it back
thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro