View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 05:06 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
my#1 BUG: Under Sounds & Notifications> Notifications> Reminders, I check the box for Display message on screen, twice today it has unchecked itself! grrrrr, wtf? anyone else experiencing this yet? The last energyrom I ran would remain checked and that was the best thing about the rom for me because I have a minimum of 8 reminders a day that I must make phone calls for on the dot, if the reminder can just pop up like I left it in the settings I can hit dismiss easily and make the call, if it keeps reverting to unchecked I must click the taskbar, then click dismiss all or place my call while the reminder is still going off and lag my dialing badly. I don't know if I explained this too clearly but I just want my calender reminders to display on screen when they go off, the 707 energy rom didn't have that problem at all.
Can someone help me here, I searched the thread and I don't see anyone else having this issue, I tried the standard_rd 714 build today and noticed that my(...wait maybe if I post screenshots u guys will listen to my problem I'm encountering...) reminders were checked ON by default

to Display message on screen, which is Great & what I want, but as the day progressed the bug kept coming at me unchecking itself for about 5 out of my 8 reminders they wouldn't display on-screen, each time it would loose it's setting I would go back into my sounds & notifications and recheck the box, this is how I found that screenshot just this minute as I write this reply

What gives? Please tell me I'm not the only one this is happening to? 2 days ago I was running the standard 714 build on a completely different touch pro and it happened then. How do I fix to keep my messges to display on screen forever?

my#2 BUG:
This one only related to the standard_rd build as far as I can tell
The stock dialer corrupts the call history when phone is opened and you press down arrow more than 4 times, looking like this:

Last edited by t0mmyr; 07-18-2009 at 05:36 AM. Reason: adding bugs to my list