PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 10:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk468 View Post
Boy ohh boy do I feel dumb!!LOL If anyone was havin the pic rotation issues like me I found the solution, I just added a shortcut in my quick programs list to "photos and videos" if I open the pics from there they are fine and I can email them from there and they are the right orientation and size (I went into the menu for the viewer and changed the setting to send original size photos when emailing) and everything. What's cool is I can MMS them from there too and they are all shrunk down and ready to go, here I was makin all this fuss and the man NRG had me covered the whole time!!LOL Been busy tryin to figure this out so I'm still on 10-14 and I'm sure as hell not complaining, this thing is running so good I almost don't wanna reflash (notice I said almost!!LOL) I gotta give MAJOR props to NRG for all his hard work on these roms and I also want to thank everyone else who has helped me (the list would be too long to post here but I know where the "thanks" button is) get going though this! Happy flashing everyone!
ahh rite on, good to know..thanks
Old 10-25-2009, 10:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
and i love all the new builds but hate they all have the clock in the taskbar, has anyone found away to change that?
honestly i dont think so, but check out other threads with roms running the 6.5.1 windows builds...might be something out there
Old 10-25-2009, 10:15 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-wrangler View Post
no he means on any program you have open..it works exactly like the old wm task manager - on the open program hold x to close it and tap x to minimize..working slick on mine. im gonna download the new one and give it a go...nice work NRG
I get that but not all open programs have an X to click on.
So the only way to close them would be to back out and manually open Showcase and close it.
The X works for many apps but not all.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I read that 23071 did not play nice with the titanium interface and was wondering if 23081 was going to behave the same way. If anyone has any input inr egards to this build and titanium please post results. Thanks.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:18 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Another heads up, the latest build doesnt appear to like the latest JD Arcsoft 5.2.1.22. I sent two pics to myself and both times the screen got locked up. The pics went through, I got the alerts but the screen/phone seized on me. I installed Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79 (yes, still run the uninstall cab first)and everything was fine. Both cabs are referenced in Threefaces guide and I'm sure in the thread's attatched files. The only difference in the two versions, that I know of, is the 5.2xxx let's you send a voice message, but I think there's another way to do that, called a 'phone' or something btw-thanks wrangler for the back up on the screen alignment
Old 10-25-2009, 10:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
So the only way to close them would be to back out and manually open Showcase and close it.
yep yer exactly right, until some apps are rearranged graphically for the newer windows builds the home button is gonna get used alot more than ive ever used it lol
Old 10-25-2009, 10:33 AM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by the-wrangler View Post
yep yer exactly right, until some apps are rearranged graphically for the newer windows builds the home button is gonna get used alot more than ive ever used it lol
Keep an eye out for something like "File". In Total Commander, there's no "X" but if you hit File you'll get an Exit option.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:39 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Remove clock from taskbar.
Tested here and while it does remove the clock it looks kinda off but I am testing with a custom taskbar.

If you have problems just un-install this cab.
Let me know how it works for you.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...70#post1262970
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:40 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
and i love all the new builds but hate they all have the clock in the taskbar, has anyone found away to change that?
The .dll files changed from 6.5 to 6.5.1 so 6.5.1 is virgin territory for the Taskbar Modifiers. The King, IMO, tsowen, is back in the shop after a short hiatus and I'm sure he'll have some mods rolling out shortly. bilbobrian has one with black icons that looks slick on this ROM (but it leaves the clock in place) but I cant tell from the thread if it's 6.5 or 6.5.1. I ran it on '864 and root ran it on '701, they both LOOKED sick, but IMO this build is too new to know if it caused any glitches. Good time to mention-as this build is fairly new to us VGAers (at least to me) I'd go slow with your mods. I've rushed ahead full steam before only to start encountering some headaches and not been able to track down the source, just sayin'.

Edit: Ahh root-shoulda known, ahead of the curve as always

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-25-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:48 AM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
The .dll files changed from 6.5 to 6.5.1 so 6.5.1 is virgin territory for the Taskbar Modifiers. The King, IMO, tsowen, is back in the shop after a short hiatus and I'm sure he'll have some mods rolling out shortly. bilbobrian has one with black icons that looks slick on this ROM (but it leaves the clock in place) but I cant tell from the thread if it's 6.5 or 6.5.1. I ran it on '864 and root ran it on '701, they both LOOKED sick, but IMO this build is too new to know if it caused any glitches. Good time to mention-as this build is brand new to us VGAers I'd go slow with your mods. I've rushed ahead full steam before only to start encountering some headaches and not been able to track down the source, just sayin'.

Edit: Ahh root-shoulda known, ahead of the curve as always
LOL

Like I said it works but looks off on my custom taskbar.
Anyone running stock taskbar let me know if you try it.

Last edited by rootlinux; 10-25-2009 at 10:54 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro