View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 10:12 AM
the-wrangler
Regular 'Geeker

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk468 View Post
Boy ohh boy do I feel dumb!!LOL If anyone was havin the pic rotation issues like me I found the solution, I just added a shortcut in my quick programs list to "photos and videos" if I open the pics from there they are fine and I can email them from there and they are the right orientation and size (I went into the menu for the viewer and changed the setting to send original size photos when emailing) and everything. What's cool is I can MMS them from there too and they are all shrunk down and ready to go, here I was makin all this fuss and the man NRG had me covered the whole time!!LOL Been busy tryin to figure this out so I'm still on 10-14 and I'm sure as hell not complaining, this thing is running so good I almost don't wanna reflash (notice I said almost!!LOL) I gotta give MAJOR props to NRG for all his hard work on these roms and I also want to thank everyone else who has helped me (the list would be too long to post here but I know where the "thanks" button is) get going though this! Happy flashing everyone!
ahh rite on, good to know..thanks