View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 10:40 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
and i love all the new builds but hate they all have the clock in the taskbar, has anyone found away to change that?
The .dll files changed from 6.5 to 6.5.1 so 6.5.1 is virgin territory for the Taskbar Modifiers. The King, IMO, tsowen, is back in the shop after a short hiatus and I'm sure he'll have some mods rolling out shortly. bilbobrian has one with black icons that looks slick on this ROM (but it leaves the clock in place) but I cant tell from the thread if it's 6.5 or 6.5.1. I ran it on '864 and root ran it on '701, they both LOOKED sick, but IMO this build is too new to know if it caused any glitches. Good time to mention-as this build is fairly new to us VGAers (at least to me) I'd go slow with your mods. I've rushed ahead full steam before only to start encountering some headaches and not been able to track down the source, just sayin'.

Edit: Ahh root-shoulda known, ahead of the curve as always

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-25-2009 at 10:54 AM.