PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 11:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Flashed 7/27 last night, no significant issues. Flashed 7/28 this morning, no significant issues. NRGZ -- did you stay up all night cooking again? Get some rest man...and thanks!

Flash>Hard Reset>Initial Setup>Sashimi>Sync>Test : All went smoothly.

New startup animation and sound (especially the new sound) are just downright sexy! Kudos to NRGZ and CM for making that happen!

InCall Screen Tweak is definitely there somewhere even though the icon isn't, because it is sill functioning when you are in a call -- anyone wondering can test it yourself and see. My regfile settings for it also applied and work just fine. Likewise with Opera, which is there and working just fine loading from the Manila tab or 'All Bookmarks'.

Voice Command cooked-in is cool with me as I use it. It seems to have 'Enabled' unchecked and 'Password Protected' checked by default, just FYI for anyone who uses it. Nice to see such an updated version too. Thanks!

The updated (23009) method for moving icons on the start menu is gonna make a lot of people's lives easier. It also uses the 'favorites' tags in the registry which seem to override the 'rank' (someone correct me if I am wrong on that). So, if you have customized things based on rank, and then move ANY object(s) with the tap and hold, they will subsequently stay where you put them with tap and hold, ignoring future rank changes. This will be good for some people, and will take some getting used to for others. Again, just FYI.

The Reset button not requiring confirmation is sweet, and a little scary, but mostly sweet.

Something that I never noticed before, and I assume it's part of the Manila port, is the very tip top of a purple icon and some text at the bottom of the 'Stocks' tab in portrait mode (under the Manila tab bar) -- pretty sure it is a Yahoo icon with the word 'Finance' next to it. Was that always there or is it something showing up in recent updates from xbox or what? It is nothing I would use anyways -- I am just curious...

Basically everything is smooth and stable here so far...another sweet EnergyROM!
I have a Sprint TP. May know finally wath's the diference I read your comments and every thinks looks good but another's said than have problems with the new 28 So wath's really happen because in the 22 the same?
I am really happy with this ROM with the 22 I yeast fix the You Tube and the battery reg and only some times the phone freezed.
Than you.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Just flashed 7/28, and just the bootup animation is sick. Good work on this ROM.

Does anyone know if the ringer issue is fixed or how to fix it so it vibrates and ring at the same time and also why the volume is down so low when it rings? I have the volume all the way up but it rings low.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
What happened to opera? It was there when I flashed the 7-27 bulid last night and when I got up to see what was new there was 7-28-09 so I flashed that but now there is no Opera link in the internet sub-folder.
Yeah, and in the programs tab in TF3D the Opera icon is the default windows icon and you cannot open the shortcut...

EDIT: Go to \Windows in Total Commander and you can copy the "Opera Browser.link" file where you want it, and it'll open fine...Also remove the shortcut within the Programs tab in TF3D and just re-add it.

Last edited by cmajewsk; 07-28-2009 at 11:25 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
What happened to opera? It was there when I flashed the 7-27 bulid last night and when I got up to see what was new there was 7-28-09 so I flashed that but now there is no Opera link in the internet sub-folder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Yeah, and in the programs tab in TF3D the Opera icon is the default windows icon and you cannot open the shortcut...

EDIT: Go to \Windows in Total Commander and you can copy the "Opera Browser.link" file where you want it, and it'll open fine...Also remove the shortcut within the Programs tab in TF3D and just re-add it.
I'm using the titanium version and was able to move the link from the windows folder but it doesn't give my a pretty Opera icon. It just shows the sort of standard window/exe icon in my start menu. Does anyone have a solution to this!

EDIT: After a soft reset it does show an Opera Icon but it isn't the typical one that has been in the past builds. This one has a black frame around it. Not big deal and it works. Other than that this ROM is pretty badass.

Last edited by BenS; 07-28-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch Pro

bigdaddie is becoming a great contributor

Flashed the Manila version 7/27 and so far very impressed. I tried WX database editor 1.1 and it screwed up the wx tab so that it puts touchflow in a restart loop. Any ideas?

I'm going to try the Titanium version for the rest of today.

BD
Old 07-28-2009, 12:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
Just flashed 7/28, and just the bootup animation is sick. Good work on this ROM.

Does anyone know if the ringer issue is fixed or how to fix it so it vibrates and ring at the same time and also why the volume is down so low when it rings? I have the volume all the way up but it rings low.
I use RD and have never had any problems with it doing ring and vibrate at the same time. In fact it's the default. Someone a few pages back complained about the same issue on Tachi. They tested it using RD and said it was working fine.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:03 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Updating the walk through guide now for the 7/28 build. The new start up animation is EPIC. I can already see a bunch of fixes have been cooked in [facebook stuff], some new tweeks cooked in as well...some old stuff was taken out, but surely for good reason. very nice.

I should have a new guide up later today/tomorrow morning for my noob lovelies.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC
Carrier: Provider

sfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsfhub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremymcclure View Post
for some odd reason i still cannot install my cabs for my MMS

giving that "installation was unsuccessful" message. Something is going on with the permissions...
Reboot and try again. If you access the existing MMS before the install it'll give you that error.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfhub View Post
Reboot and try again. If you access the existing MMS before the install it'll give you that error.
yea i tried that multiple times, also hard reset, reflashed went back to stock rom and then reflashed again, then hard reset lmfao.

its the cab that removes all the settings that is giving me trouble, but i finally said screw it and just installed the sprin arcsoft cab and it installed fine. So we will see how it goes.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:33 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

I updated post#4 with some links MAXX134 compiled for everyone. Hope they help you all!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro