View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 11:53 AM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 27th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
What happened to opera? It was there when I flashed the 7-27 bulid last night and when I got up to see what was new there was 7-28-09 so I flashed that but now there is no Opera link in the internet sub-folder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Yeah, and in the programs tab in TF3D the Opera icon is the default windows icon and you cannot open the shortcut...

EDIT: Go to \Windows in Total Commander and you can copy the "Opera Browser.link" file where you want it, and it'll open fine...Also remove the shortcut within the Programs tab in TF3D and just re-add it.
I'm using the titanium version and was able to move the link from the windows folder but it doesn't give my a pretty Opera icon. It just shows the sort of standard window/exe icon in my start menu. Does anyone have a solution to this!

EDIT: After a soft reset it does show an Opera Icon but it isn't the typical one that has been in the past builds. This one has a black frame around it. Not big deal and it works. Other than that this ROM is pretty badass.

Last edited by BenS; 07-28-2009 at 12:01 PM.