PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 05:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

whitecomm.jpg
Looking for feedback. My noob assesment is that this is a bad manilla file issue. Purely cosmetic, I'm not complaining. Just want to learn. Is it fixable? Not worth a re-flash, it's not like I wont be updating to the next version
Any info is appreciated.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
You bet -- the file is real easy to edit (and yes about the png files going into windows, I put that instruction in the original thread too) -- it's basically a text file with no extension containing some pretty straightforward XML. Open it with notepad, and in the 'Operator Links' section, just remove any links you do not want by deleting complete entries such as:
Thanks a lot askwhy... following your advice I made a custom small icon and added in remote desktop to the basic.. now its perfect for me thank you again... All credit to askwhy

Last edited by lilflip21; 08-03-2009 at 05:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Sweet...

Now...what the hell is WiFi Monster???
WiFi Monster puts to shame the other interface for managing WiFi networks. Of course, the regular one is fine for most situations, and is arguably faster than loading an app if you keep WiFi enabled all the time, but WiFi Monster is pretty cool, and perfect for joining an occasional network if you rarely use WiFi. It also has features like auto standby to preserve battery, and more.

My reasoning for the versions was:

Quote:
Loaded Plus - Both Browsers, Both Sharing Methods, Primary Sync App, WiFi Management App & Data Disabler, IM, Social, Search, & Misc.

Loaded - Both Browsers, Both Sharing Methods, Primary Sync App, WiFi Management App & Data Disabler

Basic - Both Browsers, Both Sharing Methods
Old 08-03-2009, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Attachment 38867
Looking for feedback. My noob assesment is that this is a bad manilla file issue. Purely cosmetic, I'm not complaining. Just want to learn. Is it fixable? Not worth a re-flash, it's not like I wont be updating to the next version
Any info is appreciated.
cant you just change to a dark background?
Old 08-03-2009, 05:57 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

i vote that nrgz use the loaded plus fast version for the next energyrom build. we can always edit out the shortcuts we dont use later on if we prefer, anyways this is a loaded rom so i think that one wins my vote

Old 08-03-2009, 06:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

too758 is a n00b

hey everybody. I'm running the titanium version and "I LOVE IT!!!!!" My only problem is with my battery life. If i talk on the phone for very long, my battery is almost immediately at 16%. is there anything i can do to get my batter life better?
Old 08-03-2009, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: TMO

timothydonohue is just getting started

LOVE the ROM (from 7/29 build, standard, plus pimp package), but for some reason, i cannot get google maps to use the gps. I continue to get 'location temporarily unavailable), and it's been this way since last thursday (4 days). new version of google maps doesn't seem to let me get to com port adjustment or baud rate changes anymore (i don't see an options, or settings tab in google maps anymore, and i believe it used to have it). gps test locks satellites no problem. any ideas? i've reinstalled google maps 3 times now :/
Old 08-03-2009, 06:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by too758 View Post
hey everybody. I'm running the titanium version and "I LOVE IT!!!!!" My only problem is with my battery life. If i talk on the phone for very long, my battery is almost immediately at 16%. is there anything i can do to get my batter life better?
Search? this thread as this answer over and over and over read post 4 and read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
I looked into this and Here is a cab I made for this with little extra tweak:
DL here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=6356
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerp View Post
cant you just change to a dark background?
I have a dark background-the standard energy pic without the colored border along the bottom. All is good under Settings in TF3D. Once you go into the sub-menus the background is solid white, regardless of my background. It's as if the Comm Manager setting has a faded one.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

wow i dont mess with backgrounds alot lol not sure on that one sorry

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro