PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 09:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

hotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
Oh... and EPST.EXE is not working for me. Any suggestions?
I had the same problem....actually none of the ## codes seem to be working.

You can get to the epst settings by accessing it from the windows directory. I did try to disable the dialer skin but that didn't work either.

For now, I have my customization complete. And everything seems to be working perfectly. I even feel as it might be a little zippier than the previous ROM release.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:55 AM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
works great no problems here I will forgo the icon prob as well it is not a big deal to me eveything runs great it is strange not to here alot of people complaining about somthing not working you have outdone your self
I agree.. very minimal bugs since the first release. Most of the reported bugs are from user specific issues and not because of the ROM itself. The taskbar can be changed. For those who want another taskbar, just go to the Tsowen thread and download one of your choice.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

donation is definitely in order. as soon as i replenish the old debit card i'll be sure to send. thanx NRGZ my touch pro never worked so good until i started to use ur roms. and ur latest is the best
Old 06-06-2009, 10:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

First Off, NRGZ... Great GReat Rom, Really just blown away with everything included..!! Left it for a bit and now im back, but one of the reasons I left, Im still having that same issue, I'm trying sync with my work exchange server, and i'm getting this error code 0x85010013 ... That's all my work emails/contacts in this server. Any Ideas anyone would be great, to answer some of you, Yes I've hard reset, Yes Ive installed my carrier cab, and I've used this server with the 20 different roms ive had and it worked fine, other than RstRoy, never got this to work on his either... Any of thoughts please I'd love to here a fix for this.!!!
Old 06-06-2009, 11:55 AM
I have the WIFI's

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
First Off, NRGZ... Great GReat Rom, Really just blown away with everything included..!! Left it for a bit and now im back, but one of the reasons I left, Im still having that same issue, I'm trying sync with my work exchange server, and i'm getting this error code 0x85010013 ... That's all my work emails/contacts in this server. Any Ideas anyone would be great, to answer some of you, Yes I've hard reset, Yes Ive installed my carrier cab, and I've used this server with the 20 different roms ive had and it worked fine, other than RstRoy, never got this to work on his either... Any of thoughts please I'd love to here a fix for this.!!!
How are you going about setting up your account?
Old 06-06-2009, 12:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

mobo is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post

Oh, I'm sorry you can't sync up with your server, I have been using this rom for 10 days and have had no prob syncing up with my companies exchange 2007 server. Good luck I hope you work this out, I do not think it is the rom.

mobo
Old 06-06-2009, 12:36 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

I have created two phone canvases for the EnergyROM users...but could be used by anyone. I do not like the HTC green so I switched it to blue to match the EnergyROM that I am running.

CMYLXGO's Tachi EnergyROM Blue w/ Black & White Dialers
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...24&postcount=1

-= Thanks to MikeKnoop and all others that made this port possible =-
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

thanx. i installed the blue w/ black dialer, and it looks official. good work
Old 06-06-2009, 01:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Dam cmylxgo, you are one kick *** skinner man!!!
Old 06-06-2009, 01:08 PM
I have the WIFI's

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Dam cmylxgo, you are one kick *** skinner man!!!
Yeah bro.. Cmylxgo does some great skins! I added the dialer skins to post #4.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro