PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 02:40 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
I see exactly what your talking about. in portrait mode the little phone icons work perfectly, but in landscape the first icon, whatever it may be seems to be blocked by an invisible wall from the picture. if you look close you can see the picture press even tho you pressed the little phone icon. But all the other icons work fine.

Im completely clueless on how to fix that, it has to be in the lua scripting somewhere but im no expert, or even novice at editing that stuff

I would go and bring it up on the thread for the actual manilla, he created the first fix but must have missed something, i wonder if he even knows about it.

hey at least you can uninstall the cab now and bring it back to before the fix when he releases a new one without a hard reset!
Yeah, I dont use landscape for calls anyway I posted the issue over at xda. Thanks again.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Still not working 100% but it's not your cab, this happened when I copied the manilla files too:
I get all the options to call mobile, office, home, etc but tapping the FIRST icon (Mobile on the contact I was testing) responds as if I've tapped the pic. All other options appear to work, just not the first one. Not a big deal but do you have any suggestions?
Thank you for explain with this words I tried to explain the same problems but no body understan me.
And if your contact have home and movile number and you hit the home number the program conecting to mobile.
For me it's the cab. but I will wait for other opinions.

Last edited by jdm627; 08-09-2009 at 03:03 AM.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: SP

EvgeniX is just getting started

Can anyone re-upload DeCiBeL_MenuEnhancement cab's pls!!!!
Old 08-09-2009, 03:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

t1brewster is a n00b

Quote:
The unlock from my link above only has to be run once, it will look like a fast flash when it happens. Im pretty sure "Security Unlocked" shows up regardless of if its unlocked or not, im pretty sure it meens something completely dif than the unlocked we are talking about.

The person that ported manilla 2.1 to vga suggests to try this method
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=523698

all the information and tweaks and fixes you could ever want are indexed in the original thread for the manilla thats in this rom located here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=542113
ok now i have a connection issue the rom will not go through. it stops and says there is a connection issue. I have tried 2 Usb cords.... is there any other way to flash the phone?
Old 08-09-2009, 03:44 AM
N00b
Carrier: Iusacell

DavidAbarca is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Is there a fix for the Weather Tab on the latest release 08/06? My Home City isn`t in the list and Weather Master program seems to conflict with Manila 2.1. It keeps re-launching TF3D every time I click on the weather tab after installing Weather Master. Any suggestion?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=480101

Here you go dude, make sure you use v2.2 for rhodium, hope it helps
Old 08-09-2009, 03:49 AM
N00b
Carrier: Iusacell

DavidAbarca is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobo View Post
I detect without issue running Windows 7 64bit

mobo
Try settings/system/USB Settings and uncheck "Enable faster data synchronization"hit OK let the pc recognize it and then just check the box again... it worked for me. Let us know if it worked! Cheers
Old 08-09-2009, 03:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1brewster View Post
ok now i have a connection issue the rom will not go through. it stops and says there is a connection issue. I have tried 2 Usb cords.... is there any other way to flash the phone?
You are probably getting that error because you failed to unlock the device. "Security Unlocked" doesnt meen you applied the hard spl. you MUST do that first or the phone wont let the program flash this unsigned rom, the program will time out waiting for the bootloader to start loading the rom and splat.

go back to the hard spl thread with the unlocker in it and follow the directions to the T and you should have any issues

Think of the hardspl as a mini rom. it should install just like the actual rom, but only needs to be done once for the lifetime of the phone. it just allows the phone to accept unsigned roms.. aka roms that dont come from the manufacturer

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-09-2009 at 04:00 AM.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

t1brewster is a n00b

Quote:
You are probably getting that error because you failed to unlock the device. "Security Unlocked" doesnt meen you applied the hard spl. you MUST do that first or the phone wont let the program flash this unsigned rom, the program will time out waiting for the bootloader to start loading the rom and splat.

go back to the hard spl thread with the unlocker in it and follow the directions to the T and you should have any issues

Think of the hardspl as a mini rom. it should install just like the actual rom, but only needs to be done once for the lifetime of the phone. it just allows the phone to accept unsigned roms.. aka roms that dont come from the manufacturer
hey thanks for your help. I got the rom up and running i noticed there is no picture mail client on here do you know where i can find a .cab?

thanks
Old 08-09-2009, 04:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvgeniX View Post
Can anyone re-upload DeCiBeL_MenuEnhancement cab's pls!!!!
I have absolutely no clue what your talking about but a quick google found this located here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=67426

This has nothing to do with NRGZ28's rom and im not quite sure why you posted your question here, the google also shows you posting that question in 2 other threads..... hope this puts it to rest lol

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-09-2009 at 04:48 AM.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by t1brewster View Post
hey thanks for your help. I got the rom up and running i noticed there is no picture mail client on here do you know where i can find a .cab?

thanks
awesome!

here yah go! happy sexting
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61802

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro