PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 06:01 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by acstewart82 View Post
ok so im a newb where is the rom?
The first post...under Download. Click the rapid share link
Old 08-13-2009, 06:05 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Run the Lumos configuration program (just like you always would) then copy the "settings.txt" to "sashimi\auto\root\program files\lumus" you will need to create all these folders or figure out some way to copy them. Anything in the root folder copies to whatever folder on your device. Sashimi will create the folders if they don't exist, but typically it installs all the apps first. After an auto install I don't have to do anything with lumos (nice). You can do the same thing with ringers just make a mirror of what directory in "root" and Sashimi will copy them for you when you run it.
got it backed up in root folder of sashimi. thanks

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 08-13-2009, 06:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
got it backed up in root folder of sashimi. thanks
I added some more to my post just wish I could find the bluetooth I copied some stuff and the devices were there but it didn't copy the keys. Can't figure out were the blutooth keys are stored.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

craiggiarc is becoming a great contributor

So I have the latest Juicy ROM and this one, when I flash to the Juicy ROM I can go straight to Google Maps and get a lock on satellites immediately. With this ROM though I can't get anything.

Any thoughts I why one would work and the other wouldn't?

I'm on Alltel if that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance.

Craig
Old 08-13-2009, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bread View Post
does anyones TXT key on the sprint touch pro not work using this rom? sorry if this has been answered before, i just started following this rom

dont work for me but i never have tried it, hit the envelope beside it and that did nothing either. but when i hold it the busy thingy comes up but does nothing either, but i dont care just responding to you question. if i am texting i am usually answering a text so i am already in that screen befor i slide the keyboard out but looks like a nice shortcut to sent a new message or e-mail thanks for making me look and try it out
roger
Old 08-13-2009, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by craiggiarc View Post
So I have the latest Juicy ROM and this one, when I flash to the Juicy ROM I can go straight to Google Maps and get a lock on satellites immediately. With this ROM though I can't get anything.

Thanks in advance.

Craig
i set up google maps to use com4 and once i start it up it always lock within a second , gps weather same way just takes about 5 seconds, also telenav i set them all up to use com4 wout also use quick gps and set up agps same way. anyone now the reg edits so i can save for sushami? cause i am an energy addict f****ng crack this man has is the best in the world lol
Old 08-13-2009, 06:18 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

now i need to know how to backup palringo settings for IM. HAHA
Old 08-13-2009, 06:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by craiggiarc View Post

Thanks in advance.

Craig
no idea cause mine works great with NRGZ rom, depends on where i am sometimes it's instant sometimes it actually needs to search for satellite which doesn't take long, i have alot of computer and wi-fi and bluetooth stuff going on in my house and i think sometimes it causes interference, but other than that don't need juicys rom to get a satellite link.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch

mrimage is just getting started

doest anyone know how to remove the 1% battery increment from this rom, i preffer the 10% anyone?

Last edited by mrimage; 08-14-2009 at 12:46 AM.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
now i need to know how to backup palringo settings for IM. HAHA

I cant say that I do, the cool thing was I went and test a few other ROMs and restored using Sashimi and it all worked on those ROM too. I have no intention of using them I just wanted to see what there ROMs had cooking. One thing I noticed was my bars for signal strength were the same on those ROMs 3 - 0 bars.

I just setup Sashimi hard reset setup some more, hard reset, setup more hard reset. I'm almost 100% configured its the darn bluetooth.

Last edited by zone23; 08-13-2009 at 06:43 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro