PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 05:20 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Oh yeah, a note on battery life because I know you want to know.
Took my phone off charge at around 7 am and I am now at 47%.
Wha! LOL

Granted it was on standby while I took my daughter to the docs for about 3 hours.
Other than that I have made calls, checked SMS, email, searched the web, used NAV and I have been testing it.

It was plugged in for less than 5 to upload my screenshot.
So you may say that throws the reading off a little but almost 10 hours and at 47% with only less than 5 min charge in between.

Rom is working damn near perfect.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:21 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Does anyone know if there's a way to get a full version qwerty working on this like the one extracted from the diamond? I had one installed on the stock rom and it worked but doesnt work on this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
I use

Code:
<wap-provisioningdoc>
<characteristic type="Registry">

<!-- Add City in TF3D Weather -->
<characteristic type="HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila" translation="filesystem">
    <parm name="Weather.CityList" datatype="string" value="NAM|US|DC|WASHINGTON"/>
</characteristic>

</characteristic>
</wap-provisioningdoc>
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07 View Post
@twe90kid,

I believe this is the manila file you want to backup for your weather: 2330fc3c_manila

Edit: looks like I was beat. But if you go this route, I believe you just put said manila file into: Sashimi->Auto->Root->Windows
Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
this here is a good place to look its post #32 I backed up those registry settings and works like a charm even in Manila 2.1. Can't find bluetooth though wish I could. If you do like in this post when you boot up the TP it will only have your location and all you have to do is click update. Its sweet. If you back up that file (2330fc3c_manila) you will still have all the locations and you'll have to go pick your location.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75214
thanks, i exported using regedit into a reg file and will see if i can restore it on sashimi

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 08-13-2009, 05:42 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

how to i backup sound settings so sashimi can auto install those settings.
also lumos settings?

thanks for those who assisted me in weather backup
Old 08-13-2009, 05:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

abdeviation is keeping up the good workabdeviation is keeping up the good work

this rom is great. One thing, my screen keeps turning off, how do i fix that?
Old 08-13-2009, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
also lumos settings?

Check this post by LuckySe7en & Murducky for the sound settings: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75214
I did it for my email/text/missed call/voicemail settings and they all worked just fine after a flash.
I'm not too sure about Lumos.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

spaceboy is keeping up the good workspaceboy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeviation View Post
this rom is great. One thing, my screen keeps turning off, how do i fix that?
Settings\System\Power Settings\

Advanced tab at bottom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

dthames is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bread View Post
does anyones TXT key on the sprint touch pro not work using this rom? sorry if this has been answered before, i just started following this rom

My TXT key works and the mail key works but takes me to the text screen instead of mail.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

acstewart82 is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to acstewart82

ok so im a newb where is the rom?
Old 08-13-2009, 05:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
also lumos settings?

Run the Lumos configuration program (just like you always would) then copy the "settings.txt" to "sashimi\auto\root\program files\lumus" you will need to create all these folders or figure out some way to copy them. Anything in the root folder copies to whatever folder on your device. Sashimi will create the folders if they don't exist, but typically it installs all the apps first. After an auto install I don't have to do anything with lumos (nice). You can do the same thing with ringers just make a mirror of what directory in "root" and Sashimi will copy them for you when you run it. I ran a number of tests runs after setting up Sashimi make sure everything works. Every time I did it I got more and more fixed. I like the one for "Programs" tab it sets up all the programs I have set.

Last edited by zone23; 08-13-2009 at 06:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acstewart82 View Post
ok so im a newb where is the rom?
http://rapidshare.com/users/ZC1CBF

thats NRG's rapid share, he doesnt want people mirroring the files for troubleshooting reasons. but there they are!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro