PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 10:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: sprint

757bred is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Is anyone else having trouble with syncmate not recognizing the phone USB when the phone is connected? I'm running the newest version of the ROM and Syncmate....
Old 08-13-2009, 10:08 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
Just ran Pandora, no probs or weird pics here.
Not pandora but panorama.
Wide screen scrolling through the tabs.

Have realized the landscape scrolling is part of the file installed I believe but for the life of me I can't find the files to replace or edit.
Have a bug in the main landscape wallpaper and I want to try to fix it but I can't find it.

Very nice feature and works perfect in portrait view.
Works good in landscape as well if it wasn't for this minor/major glitch.

Hate to do it but I may have to pull every manila file to find the right one. 8-O
Gonna take some time.
Oh well, maybe this weekend I will get time but I have a busy schedule this weekend.
If anyone knows where this file is or really what it is called, please let me know.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

omahajs is becoming a great contributor

Could someone give me a link to WorldCard Mobile cab please? I found that useful.

Thanks.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: China Telecom

constable is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to constable

may i know that if how to turn on the EVDO for this ROM ?thanks
Old 08-13-2009, 10:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Vertech is becoming a great contributor

Been looking for WorldCard Mobile as well. Hopefully somebody can drop the cab for us.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:51 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Not pandora but panorama.
Wide screen scrolling through the tabs.

Have realized the landscape scrolling is part of the file installed I believe but for the life of me I can't find the files to replace or edit.
Have a bug in the main landscape wallpaper and I want to try to fix it but I can't find it.

Very nice feature and works perfect in portrait view.
Works good in landscape as well if it wasn't for this minor/major glitch.

Hate to do it but I may have to pull every manila file to find the right one. 8-O
Gonna take some time.
Oh well, maybe this weekend I will get time but I have a busy schedule this weekend.
If anyone knows where this file is or really what it is called, please let me know.

LOL--reading???? Hmmm, I should try that. LOL
Old 08-13-2009, 11:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/no root

jpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuffjpwhre knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jpwhre Send a message via MSN to jpwhre Send a message via Yahoo to jpwhre

I would like to say thanks NRGZ for all your hard work. There is no other rom out that can compare to this one. I'm sorry I have to say that at this moment I am downloading juicy 8, mighty 6, silence/mighty, and domsim black dragon. I am back to your R2 release from 5/24 for now until the roms I am downloading now are finished. I have to use the cricket arcsoft cab on the R2 rom since there is no proxy settings on the R2 rom for me to manually set. But since that release, I can't get mms to recieve, only send. In the mean time I will be going back to the reeseboy rom for the diamond for the wife using the cricket arcsoft cab. I can live with system adminastration sent notice, and having to go to the battery in system to see if my battery is dead over my mms not coming in.

Until this is fixed, I will be using any rom I can find that is at the most, kinda eye candy, no matter what it has in it. I have subscribed to the thread, but like you, cant keep up. 20 pages today, and the nite is young. Even though many have not been posting about this rom, but just about any crap they feel not related to the rom.

Start a new thread about your issues people. If your phone don't work, sprint wont cover your insurance, what ever, if it isn't really related to the operation of the rom, post elsewhere.

I'm sure I am the only one with cricket, and the only one having issues with mms, but it is on 2 diff phones (pro and diamond) and all started after the r2 release. If I can find the r2 release for the diamond, I will put it on the wifes diamond over the reeseboy, but as it stands, it is going back.

I will fallow the thread the best I can as long as the post are related to the rom and not having to flash, hard reset, flash, back to stock, run around house while kid does his bio experiament at 7:42:33 MST, wait for battry to cool down, hold phone at 320* while wife goes to store for lunch with battery in trunk, when sprint covered my replacement, once I was a kid using a BB gun in the woods.......................... What ever peoples stories are that are not related to "Thanks for the update".

Eye candy, yes. Orginized, yes. Functions, yes. For cricket, not anymore.

My Imput, tweaks needs to have it's own tab in start menu like before. The GPS programs that were in R2 were great. How ever you had it cooked in R2 was the easiest to get working. It has a sample mms that is generic, if people wanted it to work for their carrier, a carrier cab was used. It is like that now I'm sure but cricket quit working after R2, and I was (yet not really) suprised that it doesn't work in the warhawk update. I was supprised to see that mms was gone completly in the new update though.

Too many people have put a lot of expectations on you to get things right. I for one have learned a long time back how to get my phone to work the way it needs on my carrier without the CHEIF putting it in a rom. As people here should know, a rom is built to the likes of the Cheif, and how the Cheif would like to see thier own phone to look. Then the cheif posts what his/her rom looks and feels to suite them. If others would like to see it work differant for them, they should make it work for them. Search for the cabs that make your phone work the way you want it to work, on the carrier that you have. If you don't like the page pool, do a RUU with how you want your phone to work, then put the nbh in that RUU and reflash. Or put the nbh on your mem card and flash that way. It wont change the inside functions, or anything else you have set to make your phone work. If you expect the phone to be an "out of the box feeling" with no other mods on your part, flash back to stock, relock and leave it alone. Or switch to the Iphone and leave those of us that can work thier way around things to do so.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwhre View Post
SNIP* SNIP *SNIP SNIPSNIPSNIPSNIP
what exactly is your problem? you cant get mms to recieve? something about no place to put in a proxy server?

well i can try to answer whatever question you have, but you are trying to use a phone on a service that doesnt even really support the phone.

I have absolutely no clue how cricket works its MMS. Altho it does sound allot like the way ATT does it.

On ATT in order to have full MMS you need to route all your traffic through their proxy, internet and all. thats ez enough to do its in

START > Settings > connections

under tasks for NETWORK there is text that say "Set up my proxy server"

but that wont just automagically make your MMS work. you also have to put the MMS server for cricket into the messaging portion in order to send AND recieve your messages.

in your messaging go to
Menu > Pics/Video Options
you will see a Servers Tab at the bottom.

if you cant see the Pics/Video Options in the list thats because you have to scroll down the menu untill you see it, yes it scrolls even tho it looks like it doesnt.

Input your server for your mms and off you go.

I meen geez, you come on here and write a book report about nothing and then preach how the thread is trash because people are writing book reports about nothing.

If you gave me your proxy server address and MMS address i might even have been able to make you a 1 click cab....
Old 08-13-2009, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

codydavis22 is keeping up the good workcodydavis22 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to codydavis22 Send a message via Skype™ to codydavis22

Hmmmm new rom? server is blocked.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post
Hmmmm new rom? server is blocked.
Blocked yesterday!!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro