PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspitman View Post
But if all they have at the store are refurbs... (I'm on my third as well... first replacement was brand new, 2nd was refurb because that's all they had at the store...) And now that they don't display the TP or the Diamond anymore, I'm guessing they don't have any NIB at the store either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHComputerGuy View Post
I know, but that is all they would give me.. It sucks.. First one just kept restarting, then refurb keyboard went out, now this refurb just died.. I am thinking about sending an email to sprint because all three of these have gone out not even a year after I bought the first one and I have to get refurbs.. It is just bull....
yea im pretty sure they are trained to screw you like that. I never accept a refurb if my phone is still under warranty. ever. If its an issue that i created, like losing it or breaking it then i accept one. On top of that the phone is under a manufacturer warrant, and nothing stops them from returning that phone and getting a new one from HTC.

Even through insurance if you complain enough they will send you a new phone, and if a new one isnt available they will send you a new phone of equal value. *cough* tp2.

I started on a brand new samsung i330, went through the entire palm line, then a mogul, now a touch pro. You are a paying customer and have all the right in the world to complain untill they give you what you deserve or waste their man hours to the point where its cheaper for them to just do whats right lol.

funny part is i do this completely from the phone, i refuse to step into a sprint store because most of them half not a clue about anything but extending your contract, also something i have not had for 6 years ...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

J.eremy - A note on your keyboard fix. If you select "Display account picker when opening messaging" in the messaging options, see what happens when you push the txt or envelope button on the keyboard after installing your cab.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
J.eremy - A note on your keyboard fix. If you select "Display account picker when opening messaging" in the messaging options, see what happens when you push the txt or envelope button on the keyboard after installing your cab.
I have V2 of that fix coming up in about 5 minutes. this should be the real deal fix that works correctly.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

badwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good work

on sprint. east cost. incomming texts are off by three hours?
Old 08-13-2009, 09:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf View Post
mine seem to be fine here on the east coast of florida
wonder if its a time zone issue?
Old 08-13-2009, 09:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Version 2

For all the people with the issues on the "txt" and "envelope" keys on the keyboard I created a cab that fixes these issues.

Just install the cab and your good to go. A soft reset IS NOT necessary.

THIS WILL FIX THE 2 BUTTONS ON THE KEYBOARD WITH "TXT" and the one that has the picture of the envelope.

please link all questions that will undoubtedly be asked again to this post!
Attached Files
File Type: cab J.eremy - Keyboard Fix V2.cab (2.6 KB, 220 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf View Post
Im on sprint on the east coast also and dont have this issue.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Has anyone installed the panorama cab?
It works great but there is something extra weird about it. LOL
While in portrait mode it scrolls through the correct picture I am using.

OK now the weird part.
When I go to landscape it cuts the main screen image/wallpaper in half and shows a sports car on the right side. Hmm ok....
Now I noticed when I scroll through the landscape mode it also scrolls the rest of the car in panoramic view. HTH?
LOL Two different panoramic images.
Does panoramic wallpaper not actually need custom manila files to work?
Not sure how this car got in my wallpaper.
Not sure what the name of the Manila file is to delete it either.

*scrathing head*

Ideas? Anyone.
So weird.

Just ran Pandora, no probs or weird pics here.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Richcop is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Richcop Send a message via Yahoo to Richcop Send a message via Skype™ to Richcop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post

First, thank you, Second I intalled this cab and it did add all kinds of options, but nothing still seems to do automatic roaming, IESprint first and roaming second). It lists Home only which is Sprint, Automatic A and B which both just seem to roam and wont switch to Sprint and last is Roaming Only. Any Ideas? Thank you.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

badwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good work

i did a google on wrong time stamp, it maybe a roaming tower thing. ill check tom when with better recption...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro