PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
From my understanding our device is a Herman(CDMA) and the Raph is (GSM).
You are correct, but IMO it's a safe assumption since he's building a VGA ROM for GSM, a CDMA will follow. Not saying when, but I'm patiently waiting.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertech View Post
I wish I had a twitter account, I would ask him how to be a beta tester.
he prefers to be contacted fia IM (AIM). BTW, getting a twitter account is very easy...fyi

Old 10-12-2009, 07:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Vertech is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
he prefers to be contacted fia IM (AIM). BTW, getting a twitter account is very easy...fyi
lol dont want a twitter acct, facebook is enough for me!
Old 10-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Twitter "Beta testing Raphael ROM. So far so good Beta going out to beta testers within an hour..." 27 minutes ago.

You can get his twitter updates via the ROM. Start-->favorites

this is for everyone as a reminder, I am sure you are aware of this winmonewbie
Old 10-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Telus

larry6667 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
You are correct Raph it´s GSM so nothing new for Herman.

Not sure why but when I sync my phone with my PC it comes up Raphael...and I do NOT have a GMS phone
Old 10-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude1120 View Post
anybody else having problems adjusting the INCALL Volume? Its like non existant and its loud as hell wtf
I've had that problem with several versions of this ROM. It's either All or none.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TheDude1120 is keeping up the good workTheDude1120 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Search back a few days and you will find a cab posted by Young Pro. It is to return the audio back to stock & help those who have a loud volume issue. It's used on several ROMs and works well.
yea i def jus searched his name and i couldnt find it....anybody mind linking me?
Old 10-12-2009, 08:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

cjrusso is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Hey I have been getting some PM's about the volume being too loud. Here is a cab that sets most of the settings back to stock. The phone is still somewhat loud but just not AS LOUD. I find that with this cab the phone sounds a lot better. So try it and if you do not like it you can always uninstall and you can have your ear drum buster back. Here you go and enjoy!!

Attachment 44579
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude1120 View Post
yea i def jus searched his name and i couldnt find it....anybody mind linking me?

lol deff didnt search... found it back maybe 12 pages -- but here you go
Old 10-12-2009, 08:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry6667 View Post
You can get his twitter updates via the ROM. Start-->favorites

this is for everyone as a reminder, I am sure you are aware of this winmonewbie
Thanks for the vote of confidence Yup, there's also link in the Web Tab of TF3D, just scroll down a bit under Launch Browser.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Need help yet again...I am having issues with TCPMP Phenom and the email app on the ROM. If I want to click a link in an email, it causes TCPMP to open and a crash.txt error message is generated. Obviously, if i uninstall TCPMP then all is well with links in the emails. I really would like to keep TCPMP for my avi and divx files but any other app suggestions or fixes to this little problem?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro