PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Vertech is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Its ConFlipper, he lost his hosting company. (too many hits)

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=81108&page=10
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2511 View Post
Hey there...I have been waiting patiently (somewhat) for the new release, but in the meantime, had a question on the 9/20 release. I have searched a ton for both of these errors, but no one else has posted anything, so either people aren't seeing the same issues, or my searching abilities are a bit suspect.

I have since reverted to the 9/06 release, as these issues don't show up. The issues are as follows.

- Wifi will not start up. I have tried through the normal Wifi links, and through the Wifi Internet Sharing link, and nothing. I have flashed back to a stock rom, and then back to the 9/20 ROM several times, and the same error occurs. Anyone have any ideas?

- Camera image on screen is upside down. I swear I saw this on an old Moto Q, but can't remember what the issue was. Regardless, same as above, I have tried a lot of things, and still this issue shows up.

FYI, I have an HTC Touch Diamond, and the issues I am describing occur after flashing, and before any customizations, or applications being added.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Scott
My guess is that you are trying to run a Touch Pro Rom on your Touch Diamond.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:59 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
My guess is that you are trying to run a Touch Pro Rom on your Touch Diamond.
+1 on that.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:09 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

OMG!!! I need my fix! NRG, you are teasing us with your Twitter updates. We need our 6.5/2.5 Leo ROM. PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!
Old 10-12-2009, 05:15 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Have you tried adding a second city to the list in the Weather Tab? ...others reported that "MyLocation" would not update without first selecting a second city. Try it out and let me know if that helps.
I have 2 city's added to mine, and "My location" absolutely will not update. I even let it sit with HTC GPS tool running all night along with google maps connected to GPS so that I knew that the phone was getting a signal. When I woke up, I had 7 Sat's pegged pretty strong on both progs but "My Location" was still saying "Updating" after 7 hours.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by julied2u View Post
\
Reflashed
Ran Remove Pic & Arcsoft cab
soft reset
ran carrier cab
soft reset
ran sprint arcsoft cab
soft reset
put in USCC info under servers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
That is the MMS jig I do upon flashing as well, to get everything working just right. I used to have issues with the old way I set it up without the carrier cab. In your case were you able to use the most current Arcsoft cab for your carrier? I have to use the release prior to the most current for my carrier is why I ask.
BINGO! The SR's between steps is the key. As Who asked, which Arsoft version (number)? Inquiring minds want to know. Dont know if there's a diff between USCC Arcsoft and Sprint Arcsoft since that link I sent you said you have to put in the server info even with the USCC version.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

we are so busy wanting the new roms ? for all chefs iam lost here or microsoft is really closed the leaks on win mobile 7 to be release on march of next year
were are the leaks ???? we are so busy on working 6.5 with the win 7 less than 6 months to go were are the leaks we should be having test roms like said maybe 6.75
or new win mobile 7 leak number one lol o well you all get my point i have run win 6.5 custom roms for a long time before it was rtm release so who is going to be the first one lol first leak of win 7

i bet you we will have leo phone with win 7 loaded ??? my dream phone wanted but will love to play with win7 until then lol???
Old 10-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

wanted leo phone with win 7 os lol wanted wanted wanted
Old 10-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TheDude1120 is keeping up the good workTheDude1120 is keeping up the good work

anybody else having problems adjusting the INCALL Volume? Its like non existant and its loud as hell wtf
Old 10-12-2009, 05:36 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
I have 2 city's added to mine, and "My location" absolutely will not update. I even let it sit with HTC GPS tool running all night along with google maps connected to GPS so that I knew that the phone was getting a signal. When I woke up, I had 7 Sat's pegged pretty strong on both progs but "My Location" was still saying "Updating" after 7 hours.
Exactly. Must be an Alltel issue. I have tried it with 2 or more custom cities, 2or more standard cities, a combo of each, 2 different custom weather databases installed, my edited manila file, 3 different radios, 4 different ROMs and a partridge in a pear tree and still haven't got it to work........

Imagio or TP2 at update time is the question I think.........

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro