PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 04:06 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

So what if NRG rom doesn't work with MS Marketplace yet.
Look here and you will see this app contains probably more useful features and is a lot more user friendly and a lot prettier than MS Marketplace.

Main Screen

Next page over

App store front page

Preview of apps with user ratings

You can also add windows apps into Kinoma for faster access.
You can setup Kinoma to make a "windows" menu inside Kinoma with the apps you select from apps already on the device or apps you download via Kinoma app store.

Give it a try and you won't miss MS Marketplace at all.

Perfect screen rotation in picture viewer.
Better youtube player
Great video player
Nice music player
Facebook, Twitter and other social apps from inside Kinoma
Too much to list but it ROCKS!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:15 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

HTC HD2 is pretty freakin cool but we don't know for sure what carrier will get it if it actually gets here.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

saf100792 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

hopefully sprint will pick it up seeing as they don't really have a powerhouse capacitive phone
Old 10-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

HAHAHAHA did someone just answered my prayer a few posts ago?? hahaha
SO TO DREAM IS A BEAUTIFUL THING. well, now i'm just afraid i'll find out later that it will be t-mobile or att only phone.......
Old 10-06-2009, 04:38 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
HAHAHAHA did someone just answered my prayer a few posts ago?? hahaha
SO TO DREAM IS A BEAUTIFUL THING. well, now i'm just afraid i'll find out later that it will be t-mobile or att only phone.......
I hear that my friend.
Hope Sprint gets it and then I may just lay down my beloved TP.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pmoreau is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
So what if NRG rom doesn't work with MS Marketplace yet.
Look here and you will see this app contains probably more useful features and is a lot more user friendly and a lot prettier than MS Marketplace.

[ Stuff Deleted ]

You can also add windows apps into Kinoma for faster access.
You can setup Kinoma to make a "windows" menu inside Kinoma with the apps you select from apps already on the device or apps you download via Kinoma app store.

Give it a try and you won't miss MS Marketplace at all.

Perfect screen rotation in picture viewer.
Better youtube player
Great video player
Nice music player
Facebook, Twitter and other social apps from inside Kinoma
Too much to list but it ROCKS!
Again....
Is this the FREE KINOMA PLAYER or the $30 PLAYER ?
Old 10-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I hear that my friend.
Hope Sprint gets it and then I may just lay down my beloved TP.
Well........ I think we'll be hard pressed to get anything remotely like that. But you never know, maybe sprint will brighten up a little and try to save their customer base. And I pray they don't mess with the exterior design like they always do.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: BB Tour
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

cassith is keeping up the good workcassith is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmoreau View Post
Again....
Is this the FREE KINOMA PLAYER or the $30 PLAYER ?
Really, I used the free Kinoma and it didn't do anything for me... definitely wasn't what he had pictured...
Old 10-06-2009, 06:18 PM
The Rootinator

I have the paid version and it is well worth the price.
http://www.kinoma.com/play/

Just look through what it does and decide if you like it.

Personally to me it is worth the cost.
Many picture viewers alone will cost almost that.
Add in the fact it has one of the best video players, music players and a very full featured app store with 48 free games and apps right now and also has sales on apps/games all the time.

Yeah, it seems like a lot of money and it is but not for everything you get for the price.
Sound like a sales person don't I? LOL

All in all it is one of the best bang for the buck apps I have paid for.

While most new roms do not rotate pics Kinoma does it flawlessly.
It brings features to the TP that are missing or broken in the new roms.

I used the free player and almost did not buy the full version but I am glad I did.
At the time I had no idea of all the features it had beyond the player.
Just thought it was worth the money for the kiss a$$ pic, movie and music features.
Have a hard time calling it Kinoma Player because that is such an understatement.

It is my main pic viewer because I still like screen rotation while viewing my pics.
All I will say about it so decide for yourself.
Look at the site and my screenshots.
You can add A LOT more to those sliding pages I posted.

Edit:
Forgot to add the ORB feature is AWESOME.
Stream everything from pictures, music and video right from your PC no matter where you are.
Save device space and it streams very fast.

Last edited by rootlinux; 10-06-2009 at 06:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:31 PM
KrisK91

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I really do like this rom, but I hardly even use the phone and I lose alot of batter power, can this be fixed?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro