PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 02:39 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Battery low warning just came up at 8%.
So I got from 2:15PM yesterday to 2:35PM today from 100% to 8%.
That is 24 hours and 20 min and still have 8% remaining.

Getting ready to master reset this new battery and flash to 9/20 then start the test again to see if it does any better with a reset battery on 9/20 compared to a new battery with 9/6.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:40 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
That is pretty PIMP.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:44 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post

Getting ready to master reset this new battery and flash to 9/20 then start the test again to see if it does any better with a reset battery on 9/20 compared to a new battery with 9/6.
Root, if you're still on 9/6, would you be able to pull, package and post the manila files for the "blue" slider icons? If it's too much hassle, don't sweat it...I think I'll try my hand at a custom set. BUT, if you could, that'd be swell. I'm not in love with the new orange jams.

EDIT: just a zip or rar would work. the actual file names are some pages back, but in the thread...I think youngpro posted them.
Old 09-22-2009, 02:56 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:

Very Niiiice. Sounds like an investment. I might have to check this out. 12 hours of of battery time with tweaks. 24 hours of battery time with new battery. Hmmmm....That sounds like about 30 hours of battery time to me. I might have to invest in one of these things.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

[QUOTE=Scoob;1183102]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
Been using the 9/20 Standard build since yesterday. I loaded it with the pagepool adjusted to 24MB.QUOTE]
Anyone else have input? I usually like to jack it to 32PP since Sprint TPs have memory to spare.
[QUOTE=darnell;1183509]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
203.87 is the total Proram memory I have also. But have you tried at both 20 and 32MB, to see if the In Use value changed at all? For storage I have a total of 319.68.

I decided to try it with 24MB because Maxx134 mentioned finding his benchmark numbers went up a bit when using 24MB. I know I sometimes can do things to wear the device down, so I prefer snappier performance. I did a CorePlayer benchmark with my full set of apps installed and got a value in the 86% range. Which is better than I've seen with some other editions of this ROM. But until this 9/20 build, I never adjusted the pagepool for this ROM.
That's Touch HD WVGA, so I doubt it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pea****93 View Post
Darnell,
How do you adjust the pagepool to 24MB? I would love to do this myself.
Thanks for the help,
pea****93
I tried 24 & 32 pagepool settings with pagepool changer, but they made no measurable performance difference. I don't think the pagepool was actually changed with "pagepool changer".
I was only observing benchmark tests, not memory.
The difference that I DID see, was that this rom always performed slightly better on battery power than plugged in.!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datruth585 View Post
yea ur rite 60653 is the latest prl, but 2.34 is the latest pri(that i found as a cab)
I have all that info listed here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5293
ThreeFaces I listed your excellent walk-thru on energyrom, great job!

Ok now time for posting my battery saving reg edits(7):
Here are the areas covered:

Drivers/BuiltIn/error roporting : 12000000
battery/poll interval : 25000
GSensor : 1000

Software/HTC/HTCSensor : 1000
Opera/GSensor : 1000

System/CurrentControlSet/Control/Power/Timeouts/
batterpol : 1000

I have to go back to work so I'll give data of settings later.
Just install cab and Enjoy!
Have to reset after install..

EDIT:
For GSensor settings: I did not increase values further because it would increase rota
tion delay.
You MAY TRY 2000, but I would not go further.
I set them to "average" rom values. that is, roms that i have tested.
The original settings were way less on Energyrom than other roms and prob set for faster rotation, at expense of battery.
Other polling was found on my reg search and so also increased moderately.

Last edited by Maxx134; 09-26-2009 at 06:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Twitter:

Releasing a new Manila 2.1 ROMs as well, today. New packages from the latest LEO test ROM are in about 1 hour ago from web

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|
Old 09-22-2009, 03:02 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Root, if you're still on 9/6, would you be able to pull, package and post the manila files for the "blue" slider icons? If it's too much hassle, don't sweat it...I think I'll try my hand at a custom set. BUT, if you could, that'd be swell. I'm not in love with the new orange jams.

EDIT: just a zip or rar would work. the actual file names are some pages back, but in the thread...I think youngpro posted them.
Sure thing bro.
Let me try to get them pulled before I flash to 9/20.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Ok now time for posting my battery saving reg edits(7):
Here are the areas covered:

Drivers/BuiltIn/error roporting
battery/poll interval
GSensor

Software/HTC/HTCSensor
Opera/GSensor

System/CurrentControlSet/Control/Power/Timeouts/batterpoll

I have to go back to work so I'll give data of settings later.
Just install cab and BE HAPPY

Installed....will let ya know...
Old 09-22-2009, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro CDMA

bedlam247 is becoming a great contributor

Hello everyone,

Great ROM, it's fast and now the battery life is acceptable! Question, I like the new lock- keypad, very clean. After a reboot, the lock -keypad reverted back to the default graphics, anyway to change it back to the clean new keypad that came with this rom?
Old 09-22-2009, 03:06 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Just got my Extended battery today and it looks and fits perfect.
OEM battery and back cover.
Back cover is the exact same color as the stock cover because it is HTC OEM.
Doesn't add much width or weight either.
Actually feels better in my hand.

If you have battery woes I suggest this.
http://www.msgdigital.com/productdet...roductid=47534
Okay so I checked this out and now my only thing is that i have a hard case that fits almost perfectly on my stock back cover. Now with this new back how will that affect my cover from fitting? Do they make custom plastic hard covers for these backs? Will I need to purchase another hard cover?? Please post back if you have a hard cover and or what you use to protect your phone case wise. I really prefer to have a hard case.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro