View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 02:56 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Battery low warning just came up at 8%.
So I got from 2:15PM yesterday to 2:35PM today from 100% to 8%.
That is 24 hours and 20 min and still have 8% remaining.

Getting ready to master reset this new battery and flash to 9/20 then start the test again to see if it does any better with a reset battery on 9/20 compared to a new battery with 9/6.
Very Niiiice. Sounds like an investment. I might have to check this out. 12 hours of of battery time with tweaks. 24 hours of battery time with new battery. Hmmmm....That sounds like about 30 hours of battery time to me. I might have to invest in one of these things.
This post has been thanked 1 times.