PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Man.. im considering dumping the rom just so I can check out the marketplace. I've tried pretty much everything and cant get in at all.
Ok...go check out the marketplace and come back and let us know how it is. LMAO

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 10-06-2009, 10:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pmoreau is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
Ok...go check out the marketplace and come back and let us know how it is. LMAO
I was running Juicy 8 (090713H) yesterday and loaded up the Marketplace and it ran fine. Didn't download anything though. I then loaded up this ROM for the first time and no Marketplace . However, I consider the beauty, speed and functionality a fair trade off (for now). Hopefully Energy's next ROM will run the Marketplace. From reading other threads, it seems to have something to do with the MS kernel build.

Last edited by pmoreau; 10-06-2009 at 10:32 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Ok, I love NRG's ROM but how long is the wait for an update. He may be waiting on 2.5 but in the mean time there is other versions of windows out.

Damn, gotta go out an get a TP2 just to get regular ROM updates.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

theres the door. Don't let it hit ya where the dog shoulda bit ya! Traitors, all of em I tell Ya! LOL
Old 10-06-2009, 12:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

J.T. is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
Ok, I love NRG's ROM but how long is the wait for an update. He may be waiting on 2.5 but in the mean time there is other versions of windows out.

Damn, gotta go out an get a TP2 just to get regular ROM updates.
Wow...appreciation like this is really gonna hurry him along. Like he wants to cook for people that complain that their FREE software isn't updated enough.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff

some people need to start donating. If you wanna complain, throw some cash nrg's way, then you can complain that yer not getting enough updates for yer buck. But to complain about something you got for free is Just retarded. I notice that the ones that do donate and do contribute, dont complain, so what are the freebee jockies excuses?
Old 10-06-2009, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mrbook is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mrbook Send a message via Yahoo to mrbook

Tried another Rom just to see the marketplace just have to say meh, I did like the free weatherbug app but other then that not going to pay $20 for one game but I will be returning to the comfort of energy rom today oh how I missed you lol. And NRG can take as much time as he wants I am very pleased with his Rom.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:36 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Dayum some of you people should be spokespersons lol. Hell I just want to see what marketplace looks like.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I dont see the big deal with microsoft marketplace. you did read the write up that microsoft is pulling, right? you buy something with yer hard earned money, then microsoft stops supporting it, and they can then OTA delete the app from yer phone. even though you paid for it. and they will not reimburse you for it. kinda sounds like stealing to me, but what is new about Microsoft stealing from you, right?
Old 10-06-2009, 01:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mrbook is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mrbook Send a message via Yahoo to mrbook

MSM is just ho hum about 10% of the apps are either free or .99$, No I didn't read about that, I like a single repository for the programs that are out there on the net in which you are able to single click for upgrades without having to go through activesyncing a cab, but I could care less seeing it right now with some of the prices they have I like things that are free if a program is great and I have a need for it then I would pay a reasonable price for it. But to get back I'm hoping NRG might stay with 6.5 for his update but looking forward to what he has in store for us

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro