PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 08:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Wonder just how long it will be before TP support is phased out. I hope it won't be soon, cuz I'm holding out with the slightest hope that Sprint will get LEO. hahahahahaha
As long as the CDMA TP2 remains locked we're safe jk
re: Sprint/Leo-I assume by your haha's you were joking but if not, you can keep laughing all the way to the UK because it's NOT BLOODY LIKELY!
(would be awesome if it did happen somehow)

EDIT: You win phi
Old 10-05-2009, 10:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Wonder just how long it will be before TP support is phased out. I hope it won't be soon, cuz I'm holding out with the slightest hope that Sprint will get LEO. hahahahahaha
doubtful anytime soon. The TP is just coming out for some of the smaller carriers so I think support will be around for a while.

On a side note. those of you pissin and moanin about NRG not putting a ROM that he said he was putting out, just need to chill out.

1. when he posted that the LEO Rom was coming out for the WVGA first, aka the rhodium. He the said he has ROMS coming out for the VGAs, however he never specifically mentioned the TP like he normally does, or any particular make for that matter.

2. Do you really want him rushing and putting something out half ***** so it crashes your phone, or just doesnt work? come on, let him do it right so it lives up to the reputation that his ROMs live at. Besides, the one yer using now works great, enjoy it now.

3. He does have a personal life and has already stated that it is very busy right this sec. How would you like it if you had a family emergency or something, and people were bugging you to complete something that most people dont even pay you for. Did you do that to Santa alot when you were a kid? No wonder you got a lot of coal in your stocking.

Chill out, it'll come. in the mean time, grab your ears and say "WOOSAAAH!!!!!!!"
Old 10-05-2009, 10:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Question Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfEngr View Post
I just dropped in the 3 cabs for Verizon MMS, Lumos, Maxx battery tweaks, and the latest MS voice cmd. Somewhere in the mix the wifi icon next to the EV/Radio icons disappeared. Any quick tip to get it back?

I've almost got things where I think I want them. After that I'll hard reset and let sashimi rebuild a fresh config. I could go ahead and try that to see if the wifi icon comes back. Just not quite ready to reset yet.

Edit: Hard reset fixed it. Must say, Sashimi works great. few things I need to track down: 24hr format reg; set up a script to organize all my program icons reasonably; get the 2nd and 3rd Verizon MMS cabs to install in the correct order AFTER the uninstall cab; set the cleanRAM app's scheduler w/o having to run it and import the ini file.

Not too bad for my first run through. I'd be lost w/o this community though. Too much to learn on my own; phone would be bricked by now
Have you checked out the Sashimi Thread? I know the favorite programs answer is there and maybe some of the other stuff you are looking for?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=75214
Old 10-05-2009, 10:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC-EVO

JAMRZ69 is just getting started

I've been running nrg's 9/6 build and it is awesome there is only one bug that pops up every once in a while which is after i end a phone call either the home screen or the lock screen will come up and there will be a send text at the bottom right hand corner and it wont go away it also causes some of my icons to disappear i end up havin to soft reset to correct it,just wondering if anyone had any similar issues and if there is a way to resolve it,thanx.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:25 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMRZ69 View Post
I've been running nrg's 9/6 build and it is awesome there is only one bug that pops up every once in a while which is after i end a phone call either the home screen or the lock screen will come up and there will be a send text at the bottom right hand corner and it wont go away it also causes some of my icons to disappear i end up havin to soft reset to correct it,just wondering if anyone had any similar issues and if there is a way to resolve it,thanx.
Sounds like a typical bad flash symptom, or possible a dialer issue. I would hard rest, flash back to stock, HR, Flash NRG again, then HR one last time and you should be good to go if its a flash type issue. As mentioned another thing to look for is that it could be a issue with the tachi dialer. Since you mentioned that it is after calls I would reccomend checking into it, such as checking the suspend/resume reg to make sure it reads #777 . More info on this type of issue is discussed in ThreeFaces guide that covers the ROM. There is a thread specifically for it. You will also find a ton of other useful tidbits of info & nice links related to this work of art we call energyROM!

Hope this helps!

Last edited by Whotahn; 10-06-2009 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Addin' mo Info
Old 10-06-2009, 12:47 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarman584 View Post
Didn't see a cab for this anywhere so I thought i'd ask. I tried installed different slider icons but are unhappy with them. Is there a cab for the original icons that come with the latest ROM? I like NRG's icons the best out of any other ROM out there (probably the blue).
Rootlinux has been so kind enough to make several different sets of slider icons in the past few weeks and share through his link, which has been posted numerous times in this thread over the past month. One set includes the set from the 9/6 build which are mostly blue. He has posted an even newer set form the 1919 leo which he modified to be more blue based (which are bad to the arse) just a few days ago. Winmo has also posted a few manila files as well to alter a few icons colors. Just search this thread and you will find all the slider beauty you can ask for along with several other custom mods made especially for the most aspen whippin' ROM out there!
Old 10-06-2009, 01:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
As long as the CDMA TP2 remains locked we're safe jk
re: Sprint/Leo-I assume by your haha's you were joking but if not, you can keep laughing all the way to the UK because it's NOT BLOODY LIKELY!
(would be awesome if it did happen somehow)

EDIT: You win phi

HAHAHAHAHAH I am still laughing non-stop
see............... anyway, I know it's highly unlikely that it will get here. I was just hoping that TP will remain supported till my next target rolls around. Not enough upgrade for me to go to TP2 at this point. Maybe I'll try TD2???? hahaha
Old 10-06-2009, 01:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

For those asking about Marketplace. I've taken a break from NRG and curently am on Calk's 23053 6.5.1 ROM. Really, really nice. But I digress; Marketplace works just fine here. Already downed a few apps.
Also, my battery life has been astounding. It may be due to a later build of WM. I easily go 12 - 14 hrs of normal use running Google push email all day. I'm sure NRG will astound as usual with his next concoction.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:50 AM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Man.. im considering dumping the rom just so I can check out the marketplace. I've tried pretty much everything and cant get in at all.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:58 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Man.. im considering dumping the rom just so I can check out the marketplace. I've tried pretty much everything and cant get in at all.
You sound like you want us to talk you out of it or something.

NOOOO, BABE, NOOOOOO....BAAAAAAAAAABE DONT GO!

eh...she'll be back.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro