PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 11:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Has anyone with energy been able to connect to the marketplace? I see where some other rom users have had success but I cant connect to the server.
I cant.. Just seen on Pocketnow.com that custom roms wont be able to connect.. Why that is not sure..
Old 10-05-2009, 12:01 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

That's the thing... there are people using other roms that are connecting to it without any issues...
Old 10-05-2009, 12:03 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Install Kinoma player it has an app store and is pretty good.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

M3shuggah is becoming a great contributor

Nevermind. I hadn't refreshed.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:09 PM
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah View Post
Does anyone know if Windows Mobile Marketplace works with Energy ROM? (and a download link if it does)

Isnt working for me. I've seen a few other rom users that have gotten in but everytime I try it says it cant connect to the server. There's a link for a cab over on the software forum.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
Isnt working for me. I've seen a few other rom users that have gotten in but everytime I try it says it cant connect to the server. There's a link for a cab over on the software forum.
yea i was able to download the cab, but i cant connect...kinda sucks i wanted to try it
Old 10-05-2009, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

austerville is becoming a great contributor

I was patiently waiting for the update that NRG mentioned we would receive by the end of last week. Is there any chance that we'll still get that upgrade anytime soon, or should we assume that he's moved on?
Old 10-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Now that the Touch Diamond 2 has an official HTC ROM Update (via Vodafone Germany) with the weather on the Home Page Tab. Perhaps it will be easier to make a port for it to work and update properly on the Touch Pro!
Old 10-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Volunteer Newsie

glittler is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by austerville View Post
I was patiently waiting for the update that NRG mentioned we would receive by the end of last week. Is there any chance that we'll still get that upgrade anytime soon, or should we assume that he's moved on?
I'm sure he'll come through, maybe he's just waiting for manilla 2.5 *Crosses Fingers*
Old 10-05-2009, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

Jackrm9 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
Hey, I found an app called WAZE. it is free and has turn by turn directions if you are looking for a decent gps app for your winmo device.

here is the link: http://www.waze.com/
Thanks looks like a pretty cool gps app.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro