PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 12:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

supers2k is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to supers2k Send a message via Yahoo to supers2k
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
My extended battery has 55% left after 10 hours of pretty heavy use and I have not prepped it yet.

I like it better than the seido because it is HTC OEM and the battery door is the exact same color as the original. Fit and finish is just like stock just a little thicker at the bottom but curves instead of the hump I remember seido having.
The seido from what I saw doesn't match the device at all in color or design.
Not knocking it because I almost ordered one but the HTC OEM just matches better.
Just my personal choice.

What mah is your seido? How much did you pay?
I know they have several choices and several prices all which were more than what I paid.
Mine is 1800

I'm using the 2000mah
http://www.seidioonline.com/product-...20htch2-bk.htm

Last edited by supers2k; 09-22-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:51 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by supers2k View Post
See the extra 200mah would be nice but it looks ugly to me.
Blocky and non aerodynamic. LOL
Doesn't match the device at all.
Ten bucks more than mine and mine is smooth and sleek because it is OEM.

http://www.msgdigital.com/productdet...roductid=47534

This battery and door combo is just sexy on this phone.

I am sure yours is a great battery but I just think it takes away from the looks of the device.
Just my opinion.

Am sure either one would do the device wonders for battery use.
Just a matter of likes.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Prizo!

Alex42590 is becoming a great contributor

has anyone noticed.....i just noticed this yesterday when i recieve picture mail sometimes my replies from text erase....not my messages just all my messages that others have written to me im not sure if its linked to the picture mail but sofar its happend 3 times where all my text messages arre deleted and they are not in my deleted folder i cant understand it..... like the conversation is still there but when i open it it seems like ive been writing to myself bcuz it completely erases all replies from my recipient.....has anyone experienced this problem???
Old 09-22-2009, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: TMO

timothydonohue is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex42590 View Post
has anyone noticed.....i just noticed this yesterday when i recieve picture mail sometimes my replies from text erase....not my messages just all my messages that others have written to me im not sure if its linked to the picture mail but sofar its happend 3 times where all my text messages arre deleted and they are not in my deleted folder i cant understand it..... like the conversation is still there but when i open it it seems like ive been writing to myself bcuz it completely erases all replies from my recipient.....has anyone experienced this problem???

i lost a lot of texts on my last nrg ROM. only had this one today, so i can't say for sure. it would erase all of my 'received' txts, and only save the ones i had sent, lol.

not sure what was going on. hopefully it won't happen this time, because i did a separate install of arcsoft mms
Old 09-22-2009, 01:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

first thing i did after i flash this rom is turn the backlight down from 100% to about say 20 to 30% and after 24 hrs lots of txt messages few phone calls i still have about 70% battery it is working great for me i also did the battery pooling fix to 30000
great on my phone
Old 09-22-2009, 02:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

darkblond is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex42590 View Post

When the disappearing received text messages disappeared for me it was because I needed to:

Install: Remove PictureMail & Arcsoft.cab
Soft reset
Install: Install Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79.cab
Soft reset
Old 09-22-2009, 02:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

darkblond is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigg View Post
Not sure if this was mentioned but did this update fix the hard resting feature? I'm hoping it wasn't just me that experienced it - cause then I wouldn't know what to do. Not sure which nomenclature the update I was using recieved, but I'm sure that it was the one prior to the 9/20.

What would happen is if the SOFT RESET was done, via button on bottom, or if the battery was removed, the device would HARD RESET. So did this update fix this issue?
The only time my phone unexpectedly Hard Reset after flashing a ROM was when I needed to:

Flash to stock ROM
Hard Reset
Flash to EnergyROM
Hard Reset
Old 09-22-2009, 02:20 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

start/ settings sounds and notifications/notifications/event/ look here uncheck the vibrate on connect
Old 09-22-2009, 03:39 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

13 hours and 20 or so and battery is just now at 44%.
Lovin this.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: D1

schakanak is a n00b

Best ROM I've ever had!! Looks very nice.I have one Question.
Would You like to make a German ROM from this really great
ROM for all the Guys in Germany who like Your Work????
PPPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro