PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 10:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

kariya is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

ok, noob question here.

I flashed to the new rom and now my data is stuck at 1x. I cant get any evdo. Anyone know how to fix that? Ive flashed this rom plenty of times previously and never had any problem. I did a hard reset after i flashed as well.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Pro

Kronnospr is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariya View Post
ok, noob question here.

I flashed to the new rom and now my data is stuck at 1x. I cant get any evdo. Anyone know how to fix that? Ive flashed this rom plenty of times previously and never had any problem. I did a hard reset after i flashed as well.
Seems that is the same problem happened to me, when my phone got the PRL 60653 and the antennas on my area wasnt prepared for the prl .

I suggest you to find you MSL number, and use the ##PRL# Code, on your phone in order reload a prl, like the 20252 if you are on sprint. Unfortunately here in Puerto Rico, they have the costume of sending the PRL update before they upgrade the antenae.

you will need the MSL number. Normally the one that is calculated using you ESN Number.

After the PRL my phone went into complete roming and started to get overheated because of the effort of my phone trying to find an antennae.... I passed thru this situation twice in the same week... One because I came in from the United States, and the other one when the updated the PRL here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:10 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

That today screen in my avatar is Anrokkid or something like that.
I did not install it yet after flashing.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

supers2k is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to supers2k Send a message via Yahoo to supers2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
LOL. Well the battery pack doesnt seem like a bad idea. I took my phone off the charger today at 9 am and it is now 834 and I am at 20%. almost 12 full hours with no battery pack, just tweaks. I want to see how long it will last without the battery pack and just hacks. Then I just might invest in one of those battery packs. If the phone gets any bulkier I will have to do a soft return on the bp. Keep us posted on your findings on the bp Im really curious to know when your phone finally gives in.
Get an seido extended battery I've have been on my phone allday 6am- 9pm with all the hacks including the battery pollinterval hack and i have 58% left
Old 09-22-2009, 12:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Qomolangma is just getting started

Does anyone have a mirror for the latest build? I have yet to have a successful download with hotfile.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:23 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

My extended battery has 55% left after 10 hours of pretty heavy use and I have not prepped it yet.

I like it better than the seido because it is HTC OEM and the battery door is the exact same color as the original. Fit and finish is just like stock just a little thicker at the bottom but curves instead of the hump I remember seido having.
The seido from what I saw doesn't match the device at all in color or design.
Not knocking it because I almost ordered one but the HTC OEM just matches better.
Just my personal choice.

What mah is your seido? How much did you pay?
I know they have several choices and several prices all which were more than what I paid.
Mine is 1800
Old 09-22-2009, 12:26 AM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qomolangma View Post
Does anyone have a mirror for the latest build? I have yet to have a successful download with hotfile.
There have been several posted mirrors in this thread in the past few pages including an ftp.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:32 AM
The Rootinator

Have never made a clock but I am thinking about making an Energy custom clock.
Not sure how hard it will be but I think I am gonna try it.
May take me a while. LOL

My graphic skills are sorta rusty.
Will probably re-do my slider to match the new clock once I get it working.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:32 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Qomolangma is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
There have been several posted mirrors in this thread in the past few pages including an ftp.
A search yielded nothing, which is why I asked. I found it though. Thanks for letting me know it was back there.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:36 AM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qomolangma View Post
A search yielded nothing, which is why I asked. I found it though. Thanks for letting me know it was back there.
Not a problem my friend.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro