PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosbuzz View Post

5)Despite adding clock fix multiple times, the time continues to be 1 hour off.
Same prob here????
Old 06-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Liquidarmz is a n00b
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosbuzz View Post
I've been using this ROM for about a week and change now and had a few questions/suggestions for fixes.

1)How do I get my pictures to rotate in album when I turn the phone?

2)When I have the keyboard slid out and respond to a text message, it stays in portrait mode unless I slide it back in and slide out again. How can this be changed?

3)When I respond to a text message, I have to click on the box to get the curser in the text box or else hitting a letter pulls up the phone dialer

4)Threaded text messages do not appear in order (sometimes my replies will be at the top.

5)Despite adding clock fix multiple times, the time continues to be 1 hour off.

6)Downloaded the version with voice command, but holding the phone button gives an error that it is missing the voice command file.

Any help how to fix these issues will be much appreciated! Overall, great rom for a first time rom user!
I have been using this Rom since it was posted here and I love it! Alas I too have endured all the same Issues (except #5). Hopefully these things can be fixed but truth be told I am staying with this ROM fix or no fix.
Thanx again NRG. =D>
Old 06-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

dang, everytime i set the clock back to the correct time it goes back one hour after about 5 mins or so...i've applied the fix many many times....any ideas??
Old 06-11-2009, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jediyuhdigg is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
dang, everytime i set the clock back to the correct time it goes back one hour after about 5 mins or so...i've applied the fix many many times....any ideas??
wipe device... reflash.. wipe device again.. start from scratch
worked for me
Old 06-11-2009, 11:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dai_shan is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post

Where are you setting the clock?
I don't think changing it from TF cuts it. You have to change it from Settings->Clock and Alarms. Set the time to your local Time Zone. Then after you confirm changes, it will take to the next minute for your TF to display the correct time.

after that, avoid tapping on the TF clock. Because going to the clock tab, resets it to the hour behind.

Anywho, that works for me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai_shan View Post
Where are you setting the clock?
I don't think changing it from TF cuts it. You have to change it from Settings->Clock and Alarms. Set the time to your local Time Zone. Then after you confirm changes, it will take to the next minute for your TF to display the correct time.

after that, avoid tapping on the TF clock. Because going to the clock tab, resets it to the hour behind.

Anywho, that works for me.
Thanks for the info...will do.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:04 AM
jhr
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: alltel touch pro
Carrier: alltell

jhr is keeping up the good workjhr is keeping up the good work
Cool ALLTEL works

i know its late in the game, but i have been using this rom since 5 june release. i am on Alltel network, i did download dcd alltel cab from his post and googled the alltel mms cab and all is good, agps, intenet, internet sharing, now for the ##778# to work i downloaded a ## fix cab floating around it works.and since i hated going on a wild goose chase and google and google here they are, please post on fixes please to make things go smoother.

1.install sdkcert cab (in order to make the mms cab work)
2. install dcd alltel carrier cab
3. install arcsoft alltell mms 5.0.69.44 cab

soft reset.

if you are happy with the dialer install
4. ## codes cab
soft reset, you must do it to get it to work. now before i flashed any rom with alltel if you dialed 778# you get the epst screen, now after the flash you will have to dial ##778# same goes for ##000000#

if you all miss MS voice Command.....and to announce income calls, text etc on device and bluetooth install

5. MSVC1[1].6.20771 cab

ignore the error messege and click ok to the rest of the install stuff and do a soft reset. after reset asign the hold call button under settings, personal, buttons to voice command to get it to work on device,

all this i take no credit what so ever. i googled and put it here for ease thats all.

i am a long time lurker here as well and a stalker, i mean a fan of NRG and his work. i miss my gsm service for his rom stuff on it. and i am very glad he got around to do a cdma.

NRG thanks again, and await a donation, something like the last one over on XDA.

I am selling some devices check my link at XDA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=656109

Last edited by jhr; 06-12-2009 at 02:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

In one if your previous builds the weather was linked with the calander when you clicked on the day of the week it would also tell you the weather is there a cab that I can install so that function is back that is the only issue that I have been havining with this rom again thanks in advance
Old 06-12-2009, 07:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Any one get the new cool tachi dialer to vibrate when the connection is made, i have the box checked but nothing?
i think the file i just added is supposed to fix that.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Krzysiec Vibrate on Connect Fix.cab (238.2 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-12-2009, 07:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

'SEVEN' doesn't seem to work with this rom. it won't open the email.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro