PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

For those that want FB integration again on this ROM, I found the attached cab file that reinserts the FB sub tab into the main People tab. Unlike the Xmod fix this does not cause the screen dimming issue when editing contacts. Thanks to Nate for helping realize that this was possible in Album 3. Hope this helps. Peace.
Attached Files
File Type: cab facebooktabaftertheme.cab (9.4 KB, 348 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: sprint

burnsm91605 is a n00b
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

I have installed the wallpaper cab, but I can't get the picture I want to show up behind all the tabs. My pictures shows up on the home screen, but the rest of the tabs have the default wallpaper behind them. Is there any way to change this???
Old 06-11-2009, 01:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra92 View Post
For those that want FB integration again on this ROM, I found the attached cab file that reinserts the FB sub tab into the main People tab. Unlike the Xmod fix this does not cause the screen dimming issue when editing contacts. Thanks to Nate for helping realize that this was possible in Album 3. Hope this helps. Peace.
There we go the tab is back now. I guess it don't matter that I have Album2.5 right?

Thanks!

--Steve
Old 06-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

snicklefritts is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsm91605 View Post
I have installed the wallpaper cab, but I can't get the picture I want to show up behind all the tabs. My pictures shows up on the home screen, but the rest of the tabs have the default wallpaper behind them. Is there any way to change this???
Thats exactly my issue too. Is there any fix?
Old 06-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by snicklefritts View Post
Thats exactly my issue too. Is there any fix?
Did you goto settings and choose "default Wallper"? I think it is mentioned in post #4
Old 06-11-2009, 01:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

nevermind saw fix above thanks
Old 06-11-2009, 01:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra92 View Post
OMG thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 01:59 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
Hey... no asking for things from my rom. I really hate it when people do that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboot View Post
Hey i really want a cab for the slider in this rom does anybody have that or know where i can find it PLEASE !!!!!
Just copy it over to the windows directory. I ran into the same problem but I didn't back up the original slider when I tried out the black ball glass slider.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

chaosbuzz is a n00b

I've been using this ROM for about a week and change now and had a few questions/suggestions for fixes.

1)How do I get my pictures to rotate in album when I turn the phone?

2)When I have the keyboard slid out and respond to a text message, it stays in portrait mode unless I slide it back in and slide out again. How can this be changed?

3)When I respond to a text message, I have to click on the box to get the curser in the text box or else hitting a letter pulls up the phone dialer

4)Threaded text messages do not appear in order (sometimes my replies will be at the top.

5)Despite adding clock fix multiple times, the time continues to be 1 hour off.

6)Downloaded the version with voice command, but holding the phone button gives an error that it is missing the voice command file.

Any help how to fix these issues will be much appreciated! Overall, great rom for a first time rom user!
Old 06-11-2009, 03:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Velvis is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpub View Post
Anyone else here having problems with their Touch Pro doing random hard resets with this ROM, usually at least one a day? I've tried not adding anything at all after installing and still get this problem. I went back to one I built with the 6.5 kitchen.... and no problem, so I don't necessarily think it is my phone. Any ideas? I love this ROM and would like to get it working properly. Thanks...
I have been having the same problem. The only corrolation I can come up with is using the UC SDConfig causes it. Based on limited testing within an hour or so of use after a new flash and configuration using UC this rom locks up and needs to be hard reset or it hard resets on its own.

I have been installing stuff manually and havent run into it happening. (Again limited testing).

I thought it was just me, so I am glad to hear other people have experienced it, so hopefully it can be corrected as its a great rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro