PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

snicklefritts is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Did you goto settings and choose "default Wallper"? I think it is mentioned in post #4
Yeah, but what that does is just make all the tabs with the "default" wallpaper i was wondering if i could use a my own wallpaper that would be background to all the tabs instead of just the home screen?

Like if i change the wallpaper through settings, it'll change the home screen background but all the other tabs will still have the default background.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Alltel HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel -> Allied Wireless (ATN)?

Discostrings is a n00b
Question Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Is anyone who is using this ROM on Alltel having trouble with Rev A not working? In areas where I usually have Rev A all the time using the Alltel stock ROM, I now have only EVDO. This isn't just an icon problem—I've confirmed that in these areas I have anemic, non-Rev A upload speeds.

I installed the ROM and then DCD's Alltel carrier cab from here. Is there something I'm missing, is there something else that needs to be set in the phone or software, or is this a problem with the ROM?

Thanks!
Old 06-11-2009, 05:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discostrings View Post
Is anyone who is using this ROM on Alltel having trouble with Rev A not working? In areas where I usually have Rev A all the time using the Alltel stock ROM, I now have only EVDO. This isn't just an icon problem—I've confirmed that in these areas I have anemic, non-Rev A upload speeds.

I installed the ROM and then DCD's Alltel carrier cab from here. Is there something I'm missing, is there something else that needs to be set in the phone or software, or is this a problem with the ROM?

Thanks!
Not sure what the problem is, but just because you're picking up revA, doesn't mean you'll get the revA speeds. There are all kinds of variables that can be preventing that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Alltel HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel -> Allied Wireless (ATN)?

Discostrings is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Not sure what the problem is, but just because you're picking up revA, doesn't mean you'll get the revA speeds. There are all kinds of variables that can be preventing that.
That could be the problem—I know I've seen incredible upload speeds with the rA indicator in some places, but I haven't tested this ROM in enough different places to say that I don't get them anywhere.

Is there some way to check whether rA is going to connect/work for the ROM without actually being in a place with all the right conditions to check the upload speed? I've looked around and done some research, but I haven't found a way to do this other than the rA indicator icon.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:31 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

NRGZ updated his GSM ROM on XDA.. Im sure a update is coming our way soon. Here is the link to see what he updated over there. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=525117
Old 06-11-2009, 06:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Any one get the new cool tachi dialer to vibrate when the connection is made, i have the box checked but nothing?
Old 06-11-2009, 06:40 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Any one get the new cool tachi dialer to vibrate when the connection is made, i have the box checked but nothing?
No, dont think that function works with the tachi dialer at this time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

hotwired34 is just getting started
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
Well it all depends on the "welcome" I get here. For other ROMs that I did all I got was angry people demanding things and complaing about bugs so I was really turned off by that and stopped updating them. But so far, it seems like this ROM is off to a good start... If I can get constructive criticism and people realize this is still in its early stages... there will definitely be LOTS more updates
I have been using this ROM now for a little less than a week and IT IS AWESOME!! I Love it. Neat, fast, full of features.

My only question (which might have already been answered) is how can I modify the lock screen. I am using the Windows Default lock which has the slider on the bottom. I looked around and found a few posts about editing the LS_LockScene_240x400.cpr to make changes. I looked through that file and compared it to an unmodified version (and actually changed my file to it) and it didn't change anything.
Has anyone successfully made changes to this screen?

Thanks again for a great ROM.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
No, dont think that function works with the tachi dialer at this time.
Thanks, I got sooo used to that perk!! Maybe a fix soon!
Old 06-11-2009, 07:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jediyuhdigg is becoming a great contributor

anyone know how to redirect tachi dialer left softkey contact button to icontact?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro