PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 04:42 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazybaz13 View Post
So I flashed to the latest and it's not bad. Touchflo is a lot more responsive, but the start menu is a bit choppy when scrolling through it. The hold icon to move it in the start menu arrangement is still there. I'll post more issues/info I have as it comes.
Ahhh finally!! Thank you good sir...

edit: But i'm not sure how touchflo is more responsive and the start menu is choppy?

Last edited by brushrop03; 08-06-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
With Voice Command, check START-SETTINGS-PERSONAL [assuming it's the same on the latest ROM build] and you should see Voice Command, if it's installed. Open it and enable it. Energy may have disabled it by default.

If it's not cooked in. There is a notable difference between the two different versions of Voice Command. One will not make announcements, apparently, and the other will. I know that v1.6.20771 worked perfectly for me in the past. The other one, I believe has issues with a few features working properly according to some users.
We have not voice command in 8/6
Old 08-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jviola View Post
Thanks. I didn't know that existed. You don't know the different between all those other MSVC1 files?

Those are all the same exact 20771 file, having been attached to 6 different posts throughout the thread. The only one that is different is the 21725 which is in a different part of the list.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yozgatg got the sms issue fixed

i cabbed it up for easier install
Attached Files
File Type: cab 2.1cdmafix.cab (40.8 KB, 77 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:51 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolshark View Post
I don't know if this has been mentioned in the previous 689 pages, but has anyone had any trouble using "phone as modem" as a sprint carrier? I couldn't connect by selecting phone as modem, as soon as I hook my phone to my PC, so I installed the "internet sharing FIX" for sprint phones and now I can't even click the connect button because its grayed out. Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks in advance!!
Try with Internet Sharing.

Somtimes if you still connecting to your home or work internet it's not working, so disconnect before to connect Internet Sharing
Old 08-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm having a problem with an app. It's called G-config. Helps to get things in the auto rotation list. Can anyone help me get this installed? It throws an error when I try to run the program.

Thanks!
Old 08-06-2009, 04:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Ahhh finally!! Thank you good sir...

edit: But i'm not sure how touchflo is more responsive and the start menu is choppy?

The start menu is not as fluid as the 8/1 build, when i scroll with my finger its noticeably choppy. touchflo doesnt seem to have any issues from what ive seen so far, basically the same as the 8/1, except Facebook integration now works better. I'm still sashimi-ing so I'll let you know anything else I notice afterwards.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

BillThyCat is becoming a great contributor

HTC Weather Master seems to be able to read and write the database, but as soon as I added my town and exited, TouchFlo starts up, but when I go to the weather tab it restarts TouchFlo. Anyone know any tricks I might be missing to make this work? Unfortunately the nearest towns built in are over 100 miles from me and the weather is usually quite a bit different between there and here.

This worked fine on the 8/1 rom, so it's something new on 8/6. Other than that, this rom looks very nice so far, but haven't had to much time to play with it.

Thanks,

BTC
Old 08-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

bpopilek is a n00b

Hi ya'll! I just installed the latest version (8/1) of the Standard_RD today on my Touch Pro. So far, I am loving it! I have done a few program installs and tweaks to make it more how I like it, however I have 2 quick questions.

1. I use the TomTom 7 navigation software on my phone quite regularly. When it was flashed to the stock Sprint ROM, as long as I had it plugged into my charger, it would stay on and direct me on my trips (sometimes 4+ hrs at a time). As I have been testing this ROM today, I noticed that after about 30 seconds the screen would shut off and then I'd have to turn it back on, reload the app, and wait for a valid GPS signal. It would then shut off again 30 sec later. I have gone under the Power Options and unchecked both boxes for external power. I would assume that this should normally leave the phone on by not having them checked. However, this did nothing to fix the problem and it still shuts off after 30 sec of inactivity. Does anyone have any suggestions or reg tweaks I could try?

2. On the TouchFlo internet tab, it opens Opera when I tap the icon. I know it has always done this, even on my stock Sprint ROM as well. I wanted to know if there is a way to have it load SkyFire instead, and if there is a way to make the shortcuts on that tab load in SkyFire as well.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Old 08-06-2009, 05:18 PM
VIP Member

8/6 You tube with out sound

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro