PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 10:14 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

...reinstalled "xbmod facebook fix.cab" and got the Facebook tab back. I believe the fix causes an issue where the screen darkens if you press the "menu" softkey when viewing an individual contact [like if you were gonna edit them]...this requires a soft-reset to resolve. Simple workaround: go into "Contacts" from the start menu to access the old "all contacts" view and edit individual contacts there.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM
Carrier: Sprint

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

I'm trying out EnergyROM for the first time. I'm not a huge fan of 6.5, but so far I'm liking this rom. Nice and fast.

Thanks!!
Old 06-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

ogdenous is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by faldiin View Post
Okay well I have been reading the forums for a few hours. I dont see how to install this Rom. It only come with the .nbh file. I know how to cook roms but I am not sure where I get teh tool to flash this one. I have tried the other roms and they all work. Just need to be put on correct course. Sorry if asked before. 180+ pages and hard to find anything.

---Really nice work on the rom. Looks great.

Faldiin
As previous poster, I have flashed roms before but they all came with flash tool. How can I flash this one? The other flash tools dont seems to want to use this ROM.

Update: Nevermind, figured it out

Last edited by ogdenous; 06-11-2009 at 11:06 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

For those asking about how to flash this ROM just extract this RUU folder and put the nbh file from the folder you download here into this folder.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RUU.zip (530.0 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

snicklefritts is a n00b

Beautifully constructed rom! I was just wondering on i how i could put my own wallpaper on the tf3d background across all the tabs?

I downloaded the (EnergyROM Manila Wallpaper.cab) but its just for the original background. i searched the posts but found little info about this. Im sorry if this has already been answered. thanks
Old 06-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro

XxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on repXxXViRuSXxX is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey i really want a cab for the slider in this rom does anybody have that or know where i can find it PLEASE !!!!!

Old 06-11-2009, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

rickpub is a n00b

will try that... reloaded several times... but never tried to re-download.... should have... hope it does the trick, thanks
Old 06-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpub View Post
Anyone else here having problems with their Touch Pro doing random hard resets with this ROM, usually at least one a day? I've tried not adding anything at all after installing and still get this problem. I went back to one I built with the 6.5 kitchen.... and no problem, so I don't necessarily think it is my phone. Any ideas? I love this ROM and would like to get it working properly. Thanks...

I had random hard resets b/c I was installing TOO MANY cabs. try cutting out all the cabs you can and see if that works.

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 06-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboot View Post
Hey i really want a cab for the slider in this rom does anybody have that or know where i can find it PLEASE !!!!!
which slider the lock screen slider or the TF3D2 slider?
try this post

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...83&postcount=3
Old 06-11-2009, 12:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

smegma is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by threev View Post
This is my first crack at a non-stock ROM and it's great with one exception really - the phone feature itself. It is hit or miss for me. I can make calls without problems like I want to and then someone calls me, it doesn't notify me and won't bring up the dialer when I hit the call key to answer it. Then I occasionally hit the button to call someone and it won't let me stop the call with any hard buttons or any of the soft ones. It is kicking my a$$. I searched and didn't find any resolution to this or even many people with the same problem. Any ideas? Thanks for the hard work thus far.

This happens to me as well but it occurs randomly. Does anyone have any idea on how to resolve this? Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro