PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Bell

drvon is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

The only issue I have found on the last build compared to the older builds of this rom is Opera. It seems to crash and exit some times on certain web pages. Any advice?
Old 06-10-2009, 08:39 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by faldiin View Post
Okay well I have been reading the forums for a few hours. I dont see how to install this Rom. It only come with the .nbh file. I know how to cook roms but I am not sure where I get teh tool to flash this one. I have tried the other roms and they all work. Just need to be put on correct course. Sorry if asked before. 180+ pages and hard to find anything.

---Really nice work on the rom. Looks great.

Faldiin
You know how to cook ROMs... yet you don't know how to flash an .nbh file ? Hmmm... Okaaaaaaaay ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvon View Post
The only issue I have found on the last build compared to the older builds of this rom is Opera. It seems to crash and exit some times on certain web pages. Any advice?
Opera is uninstallable in all my ROMs. Try looking for another Opera cab and see if it works better for ya. If it does.. let me know and I'll put that one in

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 06-10-2009, 08:51 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
You know how to cook ROMs... yet you don't know how to flash an .nbh file ? Hmmm... Okaaaaaaaay ?

Opera is uninstallable in all my ROMs. Try looking for another Opera cab and see if it works better for ya. If it does.. let me know and I'll put that one in
What's in the oven NRGZ? Any suprises
Old 06-10-2009, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Bell

drvon is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post

Opera in the May 28th version of the ROM seems to be OK, I don't know what version / build that was.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro T7272
Carrier: China Mobile

harcol is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to harcol

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazybaz13 View Post
yeah my battery performance hasn't been the greatest either, played bubble breaker, sent a text and made 2 5-10 minute calls and the battery is way low. Never seems to fully charge from computer with the supplied data cable either, unless I use the wall adapter.
Same here. Used Radio 1.14.25.38 and is drains power. Even after using some savers like:
1. Switch off "Receive all beams"
2. Adjust synchronizing with MS Exchange to every 60min peak and manually off-peak
3. Disable Push Mail

Switched back to my original radio 1.02.25.19 and seems a bit better. Drop of 60% in 12hrs, but still not as what is was using stock ROM.

Any other suggestions to reduce battery consumption?

PS: Maybe an issue for a FAQ Section?
Old 06-10-2009, 10:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I dont have a tab, a setting or anything. same as yours. When I set up my contact card for the first time it mentioned something about facebook but never asked for email/password or anything like that. I've been looking for the same thing as you, facebook contact sync through touchflo3d2
its probably just commented out in the "26948339_manila" file. if you would like you can copy it from your windows folder and upload it and ill see if i can fix it for you.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff

Quote:
I dont have a tab, a setting or anything. same as yours. When I set up my contact card for the first time it mentioned something about facebook but never asked for email/password or anything like that. I've been looking for the same thing as you, facebook contact sync through touchflo3d2
[quote=appzattak;967526]There is no tab for facebook, when I click "all people" I have three tabs, "All", "Favorites", and "Call History"

Do you have a facebook tab???

You have to downgrade the Album to version 2.5. See post #4. Album 3 does not include the Facebook tab.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

[quote=piedra92;967828]
Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
There is no tab for facebook, when I click "all people" I have three tabs, "All", "Favorites", and "Call History"

Do you have a facebook tab???

You have to downgrade the Album to version 2.5. See post #4. Album 3 does not include the Facebook tab.
its theme related, im using bbextreme theme and i have a "updates/facebook" tab.

album 2.5 allows you to upload from album and doesnt have anything to do with manila tabs. see my previous post
Old 06-10-2009, 11:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
How's everyone's battery with this ROM. Seems like it chews it up real quick.....I've only had it unplugged for 45 minutes and have made one quick phone call, 4 text messages, and it's down to 70%...just wondering...
If you read this rom is a Farrari so the battery does go quite quick, something that might help is a program called WMLongLife google it. i've been using with another rom thats been burning my battery up to and its helped quite a bit actually. the thing is about this rom is that its more performance based and you can quickly tell how much faster it is and the great over-all performance right off the bat outa all the other roms, so its a win lose situation.. my recommendations that ive done it honestly buy another battery from amazon which is only $20 atm and keep it with you charged so when you run out just load the next and put the dead one on a dock charger or something if you have one which is what i did it sounds annoying but it really helps especially when you have those days when you seem to use your phone more then your computer .
Old 06-11-2009, 12:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

[quote=nate.spangler;967836]
Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra92 View Post

its theme related, im using bbextreme theme and i have a "updates/facebook" tab.

album 2.5 allows you to upload from album and doesnt have anything to do with manila tabs. see my previous post
I did what is in post 4, I installed 2.5 and still nothing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro