View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 11:12 PM
briannowicki
PPCGeeks Regular

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
How's everyone's battery with this ROM. Seems like it chews it up real quick.....I've only had it unplugged for 45 minutes and have made one quick phone call, 4 text messages, and it's down to 70%...just wondering...
If you read this rom is a Farrari so the battery does go quite quick, something that might help is a program called WMLongLife google it. i've been using with another rom thats been burning my battery up to and its helped quite a bit actually. the thing is about this rom is that its more performance based and you can quickly tell how much faster it is and the great over-all performance right off the bat outa all the other roms, so its a win lose situation.. my recommendations that ive done it honestly buy another battery from amazon which is only $20 atm and keep it with you charged so when you run out just load the next and put the dead one on a dock charger or something if you have one which is what i did it sounds annoying but it really helps especially when you have those days when you seem to use your phone more then your computer .