PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 12:25 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjunkie View Post
Why is when I try to install the HTC Rhodium Manila Autostart and clock fix that 1999tl posted back in post 1410.......I get a message that says "Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions" Anybody know what could be wrong or how to fix it? I've never encountered this problem before.

Thanks
You might need to disable TF3D first.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

uscjunkie is just getting started
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

I will try it Mightymike...thanks for the quick reply!
Old 06-09-2009, 12:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vzw htc touch pro

petec920 is a n00b

ok i just searched for like an hour n a half i flashed the rom via SD card n my phone loads n all but stops at i guess its the splash screen and all it sais is evergyrom 3.0 at the bottom n stays there... please can anyone help me sorry i have the verizon htc touch pro with spl 0.35.cmonex and i used the 1.14.25.35 radio

Last edited by petec920; 06-09-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:03 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

curious when the next update is coming?

Looking forward to seeing the skinned Tachi dialer in and not as a cab.

thanks for all the great work, I have stopped looking at other ROMs. they just aren't matching up to your work

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 06-09-2009, 01:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

difrent7 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to difrent7 Send a message via MSN to difrent7

Quote:
Originally Posted by difrent7
Hey i am loving the rom but i have one problem, when i try to launch the epst settings nothing happens. I have tried it from the keypad with ##778# and ##778, also tried doing straight through the windows directory without any luck. Any help would be appreciated.
Quote:
navigate to windows find epst.ink inside copy it to an easy to access location and use it from there
I did that but the problem isnt me finding the file. The problem is that it wont open when i click on the epst.ink it doesnt do anything. Anyone else?
Old 06-09-2009, 02:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Horolsboro is a n00b

Hopefully i did something stupid and you all can point that out but.. running the newest nrgz titanium rom and once i changed the today screen settings to the windows default, instead of just the date/time.. whenever i scroll anything at all, it overlaps and fills the screen with repeating pictures of everything. any ideas?

EDIT: only does this if i pick the HTC Black theme... easily avoided.

Last edited by Horolsboro; 06-09-2009 at 02:29 AM.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

welll i had this issue months ago but was fixed and has now resurfaced with nrgs latests rom.. when ever i go to the texting screen, and im in portrait mode,and open the keyboard, it exits and goes to to the home screen and i got to go back to the texting screen.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jediyuhdigg is becoming a great contributor

anyone getting an echo while talking on the phone?
Old 06-09-2009, 07:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
Hey rezn (my main man) and everybody using the rom. Here's a cab to fix the time issue that still arises with the latest release. See.. previously... a patch was released (call HTC summertimer fix) thatr would advance the clock an hour to "fix" the one hour difference time bug introduced with the beta manila. Well now that we have the final manila, this patch actually rolls the time back an hour. So here's a new patch (made by yours truly) to recitify this.

Please install and reboot when it asks you to. After installation your GMT time will be correct and your local city time will match
thanx! will try this next
I hav also seen a reg workaround in this thread somewhere I will try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Option 1: Download and install 1999TL's TF3D2 cab somewhere in this thread.

Option 2: Download the workaround from Ruskyabb that will break you Album but will allow you see your call history.

Option 3: Leave the clock alone
I was going to look into the cab posted by 1999TL as the "autostart" files are breaking my People Tab buttons to call

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
NRGZ's fix didn't work. I know my fix works though.
Do you hav time fix cab without the autostart fix?

Last edited by Maxx134; 06-09-2009 at 07:20 AM.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediyuhdigg View Post
anyone getting an echo while talking on the phone?
No echo here. In fact I've had none of the issues that have been reported, including the clock issues! It's been running great for me. You might try a different radio. I had echo problems on one other rom and switching to a different radio fixed it.

Last edited by Comstar; 06-09-2009 at 07:25 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro