PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 11:32 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to rezn
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazybaz13 View Post
Found a little bug, probably caused by user error- So I used the cabs to install HTC Album (2.5?) with the social networking engine and installed the fix to internal storage. now when I use the People tab and try to change a contacts picture, this is all it shows in HTC Album:

HTC Album works when I tap on it through the start menu and shows all of my camera shots. Weird.
Yeah.. you cannot change the contacts picture that way or it does that unfortunately. I still use the 2.5 album anyways... there are other ways of updating a contact picture.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cpnichols is a n00b
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
in this latest release the clock issue was fixed as far as work arounds this rom is set up to run on most of the networks just need to install the carrire cab for your network have not had any issues with the activiesync at all perhaps it might be a cab that you loaded after you installed the rom causing that issue voice command not cooked in is not an issue just takes 2 sec. to install if you need the cab here it is
NRGZ has done a great job with this rom and the people folling this thread have been great on helping others out just ask and you can get the answers you need
I happily agree with you. This rom is very solid. Well thought out. The people on the thread are also really helpful. I pray that this thread remains clean and useful, and not turn into 1000s+ pages of random information.

To be honest, I wish that this forum would take some of the most popular roms and make a sub forum for each of them.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cpnichols is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
The world clock issue is fixed. I took down the work-arounds and left the G-Alarm map for some who use G-Alarm. The CAB you found burried in this thread was taken down from post#4 because the world clock was fixed. You just did more work than you needed to. This is a NON-Carrier specific ROM. MMS settings for one carrier wont work for another. You are using a ROM that can be configured to your carrier and liking.
If you would have read post #1 NRGZ said basically what I just wrote.. "This ROM is universal CDMA at the moment. Users have reported using it successfully on Tellus and Sprint and now Verizon as well You will have to download addon cabs for specific data carrier settings. They can be found in the third post, or by searching the thread."
I must have done something wrong then, because it was not working for me. The location was off, time way off, and the DST was off as well. I had to disable the world clock to fix it. Maybe I needed to install the carrier cab before, and that would have fixed it?
Old 06-08-2009, 12:24 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpnichols View Post
I must have done something wrong then, because it was not working for me. The location was off, time way off, and the DST was off as well. I had to disable the world clock to fix it. Maybe I needed to install the carrier cab before, and that would have fixed it?
Time was off for me too. I will wait for the next update. I was starting to get too many weird issues. YMMV
Old 06-08-2009, 12:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, Mogul, TP, TP2, Evo 4G

proxcee is just getting started

HANDS DOWN...this is the best wm 6.5 rom I've ever flashed....and i've flashed my share! Very stable. Loaded with "useful" apps...while keeping the ROM feeling lite. Cant find anything wrong with it....it just works.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

difrent7 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to difrent7 Send a message via MSN to difrent7

Hey i am loving the rom but i have one problem, when i try to launch the epst settings nothing happens. I have tried it from the keypad with ##778# and ##778, also tried doing straight through the windows directory without any luck. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:41 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

CMYLXGO's PURE EnergyROM Tachi Dialer
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...24&postcount=1

-= Thanks to MikeKnoop and all others that made this port possible =-
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

jeffy2walgreens is a n00b

when using the tachi dialer, the green talk button does call the person. does this happen to anyone else? im using the 060509 version with the latest version of the dialer cooked in already
Old 06-08-2009, 02:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

looks great on my device, just like ur others.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

i think it is supposed to call

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro