PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 08:43 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

you guys get a texting lag in wm texting box but not in rhodium?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70936
Old 06-07-2009, 08:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

I have not had any texting lags at all I am on the sprint network
Old 06-07-2009, 08:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cpnichols is a n00b

Well I have to say, I have been on this rom for about a day, but so far I really like it. I have tried a bunch but this one seems to have all the great things I like, and not that many issues for having more a wimo6.5 with tf3d2 rom.

I liked DB's rom, but it just got really buggy (could have been me). I have gone to Mighty Mike's roms a few times (based on popularity), but It still had strange freezing bugs (which is a pain), and I can't get the answers I need sifting through 1000s of pages of theads. I liked KKs a lot, but the rom did not "look" good, and it was still stuck on 6.1

What I like:
- Seems stable so far
- nicely loaded with useful apps
- Looks good, organized, keeping the apps in manageable directories

What I don't like:
- Many work around in common issues instead of simply fixing them, such as the world clock issue... the phone is pretty much broken if it can't keep time imho... Also, niether of the workarounds on post #4 worked, I had to find another cab barried in the thread to disable the world clock
- Voice command not included
- For some odd reason, my activesync icon is stuck on, blocking the reception icon
Old 06-07-2009, 08:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

HIGHonHTC is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
Load the attached file then it will work
[THANKS IT WORKED!!]
Old 06-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpnichols View Post
Well I have to say, I have been on this rom for about a day, but so far I really like it. I have tried a bunch but this one seems to have all the great things I like, and not that many issues for having more a wimo6.5 with tf3d2 rom.

I liked DB's rom, but it just got really buggy (could have been me). I have gone to Mighty Mike's roms a few times (based on popularity), but It still had strange freezing bugs (which is a pain), and I can't get the answers I need sifting through 1000s of pages of theads. I liked KKs a lot, but the rom did not "look" good, and it was still stuck on 6.1

What I like:
- Seems stable so far

What I don't like:
- Many work around in common issues instead of simply fixing them, such as the world clock issue... the phone is pretty much broken if it can't keep time imho... Also, niether of the workarounds on post #4 worked, I had to find another cab barried in the thread to disable the world clock
- For some odd reason, my activesync icon is stuck on, blocking the reception icon
in this latest release the clock issue was fixed as far as work arounds this rom is set up to run on most of the networks just need to install the carrire cab for your network have not had any issues with the activiesync at all perhaps it might be a cab that you loaded after you installed the rom causing that issue voice command not cooked in is not an issue just takes 2 sec. to install if you need the cab here it is
NRGZ has done a great job with this rom and the people folling this thread have been great on helping others out just ask and you can get the answers you need
Attached Files
File Type: cab MSVC1.6.20771.CAB (2.40 MB, 174 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHonHTC View Post
[THANKS IT WORKED!!] =D>
No Problem if you need anymore help let me know
Old 06-07-2009, 09:01 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpnichols View Post

What I like:
- Seems stable so far

What I don't like:
The world clock issue is fixed. I took down the work-arounds and left the G-Alarm map for some who use G-Alarm. The CAB you found burried in this thread was taken down from post#4 because the world clock was fixed. You just did more work than you needed to. This is a NON-Carrier specific ROM. MMS settings for one carrier wont work for another. You are using a ROM that can be configured to your carrier and liking.
If you would have read post #1 NRGZ said basically what I just wrote.. "This ROM is universal CDMA at the moment. Users have reported using it successfully on Tellus and Sprint and now Verizon as well You will have to download addon cabs for specific data carrier settings. They can be found in the third post, or by searching the thread."

Last edited by rezn; 06-07-2009 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Read Post #1 again.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
The world clock issue is fixed. I took down the work-arounds and left the G-Alarm map for some who use G-Alarm. The CAB you found burried in this thread was taken down from post#4 because the world clock was fixed. You just did more work than you needed to. This is a NON-Carrier specific ROM. MMS settings for one carrier wont work for another. You are using a ROM that can be configured to your carrier and liking.
agreed
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:03 PM
I have the WIFI's

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
you guys get a texting lag in wm texting box but not in rhodium?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70936
Yes, I noticed if you use the TF3D2 SMS box it has little lag whereas if you use the old WM SMS has more lag. I would personally rather have the little lag over the TF3D2 SMS.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:05 PM
I have the WIFI's

Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21232) ** || Build date 52309 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilstrider View Post
Default HTC Splash Screen: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1243342924 For those who just want plain ol' default (Thank Psyki)

That cab will only change the splash screen right? Not hard reset my phone.
It will not hard reset your phone, just installs the default splash.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro