PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jediyuhdigg is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

anyone else having trouble installing no2chem's keyboard backlight program? when i try to install it, it causes the menu display to get all wacked out.. when i try to scroll, the icons drag over other icons like in a trailing effect
Old 06-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post

Read post #4 for some work-arounds for this issue.

Uhh thanks but I think you misunderstood. What I'm saying is that I am NOT getting the world clock bug in the rhodium manila where the time would always go 1 hour back if you click it. I did not use any fix and I am not experiencing the bug which is why I was asking has that bug been fixed.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

try going into settings-personal-phone-services-roaming
Old 06-07-2009, 12:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediyuhdigg View Post
anyone else having trouble installing no2chem's keyboard backlight program? when i try to install it, it causes the menu display to get all wacked out.. when i try to scroll, the icons drag over other icons like in a trailing effect
I had nuekblight 1.7 installed during my SDConfig... been running rom for over a day now I haven't seen any issues..
Old 06-07-2009, 12:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

let me know if you found it
Old 06-07-2009, 12:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800 HTC Touch Pro

RaydogPR is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to RaydogPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmatics View Post
try going into settings-personal-phone-services-roaming
no such roaming setting it only says "network", all i see is setting with opciones: home, automatic A and automatic B but none of these work...
Old 06-07-2009, 12:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jediyuhdigg is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
I had nuekblight 1.7 installed during my SDConfig... been running rom for over a day now I haven't seen any issues..
hmm.. well first i installed all my cabs and it was one of the last ones i installed and i started seeing that problem.. then i reflashed and installed neukblight 1.7 first and same problem where when i would scroll in the programs from the start menu, the icons would jst overlap and stretch the icons out.. so i flashed again and omitted nuekblight and its fine.. any other option to keep the keyboard backlight on longer?
Old 06-07-2009, 12:15 AM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Uhh thanks but I think you misunderstood. What I'm saying is that I am NOT getting the world clock bug in the rhodium manila where the time would always go 1 hour back if you click it. I did not use any fix and I am not experiencing the bug which is why I was asking has that bug been fixed.
Yeah.. must have had one of those moments.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:34 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
That feature is already enabled- start-settings-personal-phone-advanced
The tachi dialer doesnt allow vibration as of right now, as far as I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Ok I updated all info in my previous post on the unique taskbar which looks like yours and works well so it can safely be posted without wondering who to give credit to, tsowen
Look here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1356
Awesome. Thanks

Quote:
Has the Rhodium world clock issue been fixed in this rom? I'm not getting the hour back bug like I normally would in previous rhodium manila roms.
Yes.

Quote:
You can get to the epst settings by accessing it from the windows directory
What is epst used for anyway ? Does it need a shortcut to be created by me in the next release ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin.tyler View Post
This is going to seem like a pretty dumb question, but how do I access the dialer? On the home screen I see "Action" in the lower left corner, and I can't seem to find ANY way to access the dialer.
I just had to laugh at this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
still need to have Data Roaming Allow option, no Roaming Alert either......looks like some things missing in Network Services that you normally see in most ROMs; a deal breaker for me.
Dude.. move to another ROM then... really.

Quote:
So you're asking about why a bug was fixed ? Shoudln't you be happy it's gone ? lol Why question it ? lol

I will try to contact other CDMA chefs to see if I can cook in carrier settings for the next release. Although I don't really understand how different carrier settings could coexist in the same ROM. Weird.. but I'll look into it. I will also address the Data Roaming options and all other little things that need to be to get this closer to "almost perfection"

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

well i used a reg hack to make all the timezones it changes to the same time as mine. its hkcu,software,htc,manila. then its world clock setting worldclockcitylist change to just (system), worldclockcurrtime change to make it blank,worldclock ispreset leave at 1 if it is there already if not make it a one,worldclock local make (system), then worldclock local make a 0.

then after that a few seconds soft reset just make sure your timezone is the one you want to keep or you can always go into settings clocks and alarms and change the time. but this is the reg that has kept me from getting the bug. other then that this rom is amazing.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro