PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 07:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by compdude View Post
Hrm, Tried a hard reset and still found myself in the email wizard. At what point were you able to get into the old new accounts wizard? Or are there other ways around or maybe a registry setting? Other than this little problem this Rom is awesome so far.

Thanks
just finish setting it up even if it's wrong, then you can edit the account settings and go to advanced and then put the correct settings. that should work fine for you.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

nomaxtech is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to nomaxtech
Question Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Hi everyone,

I have searched around a bit but haven't found much in the way of solutions. I'm just wondering if anyone else if having a similar problem. My screen, portrait or landscape, for lack of a better description, "wigs out." It flickers and jumps around and sometimes offsets itself halfway off the screen with the half that would be off screen back on the left. Kind of weird. I'm not sure if it's my hardware, a bad flash, or possibly a bad video driver (or whatever goes into a PPC) that is causing it. If anyone has a fix or can at least tell me that I'm not the only one experiencing it that would be somewhat comforting.

Before I get harped on for not searching, I did, I just didn't know what terms to search for regarding this problem. Besides that, when you have over 200 pages to look through and no table of contents, lets put on our honesty caps here for a moment, it becomes a waste of time.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

~Jim
Old 06-13-2009, 08:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

kra1686nj is just getting started
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

I am currently using the last rom posted (energy 3.0 old manila) and it works awsome by far the best, the functionality of it is quick, highly responsive and the included programs and utilities are an excellent bonus. I am currently downloading your new update from the 12 and have high hopes to the additions you've made. Excellent Job so far
Old 06-13-2009, 08:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: SPRINT TP2

DSIMKO is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to DSIMKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
Welcome to my kitchen!

Here's what's on the menu today...

This is an HTC CDMA Raphael/Herman ROM, based on Windows Mobile 6.5. The current build number and date can be seen in the title of this thread.

I always build my ROMs with three main goals.
  • Eye candy.
  • Speed!
  • Smoothness, consistency and good esthetics.
I preconfigure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go, how I'd want it. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set.

You will find a new ROM posted here every few days, as I always update them with the latest "ingredients" that come down the pipe, from either Microsoft or HTC. Because of that, I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization).

I usually make 4 versions of the ROM. If you don't see one in the download directory, it either means I haven't uploaded it OR I'm not making one for the current release yet.

Here are the different versions and what they mean.
  • "Standard" includes the new TF3D2 (Rhodium Manila) along with the standard Windows Mobile 6.5 today plugin(Tianium)
  • "Titanium" only includes the Titanium today plugin. No Manila in this version.
  • "OldManila" includes the older TF3D Manila (as seen on a stock ROM), plus Titanium.
  • "Plain" is a build without manila nor Titanium.

Downloads

Server 1 (energy.wub.nu) in Germany
(Thanks to Taxick and his server at www.wub.nu for hosting!)

http://energy.wub.nu/ROMs/Herman/

If you want to try a nice theme for this ROM, try MobileMatt's "Fuzeberry" theme at this link http://www.fuzeberry.com/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog

2009 June 12 (Current):

- Updated the Tachi dialer's smartui component to take you to Manila when clicking contact details.
- Updated Picture Enhancement
- Updated Ringtone plugin
- Updated SensorSDK package
- Updated Multimedia subsystem (DShow and mHubVO)
- New facebook engine
- New RSS hub
- Added .NetCF 3.7
- Fixed Manila tweaks shortcut (in Old Manila version)
- All new blue highlights everywhere
- Added HTC message enhancement plugin to complement the new Tachi dailer (you will notice the new graphics on every email page). The "To:" button doesn't currently work, yet.
- Cooked in CDMA data settings

Notes:

- If you disable the Tachi dialer, the MS dialer will not show you a list of contacts, but you can still make and receive calls. There is a cab fix for this a couple of posts down.
- Bluetooth icon NOT showing up in the taskbar at the moment due to the Tachi dialer, will have a solution soon.
- If you want to disable the Tachi Dialer and use the WM dialer please use the cab I posted two posts below.

2009 06 05 (Current):

- Task Manager removed entries for some hidden apps
- Moved Task Manager entry in System Folder
- Removed exra Task Manager entry from Settings\System
- Added new skin on WM dialer made by Ryon on the Diamond forums
- Added BeeJive back in
- Added WifiMonster in utilities
- Added my new manila loader that doesn't pop the keyboard on startup
- Updated a few icons
- Changed SIPChange for nueSipDefault
- Added a "nullsip" for devices that have a hardware keyboard.
- Smaller HTC menus and a better blue to match the top icons
- Added missing CallWait.wav for callwaiting notification
- Consistent "Action/Contacts" softkeys in Today, Titanium and Manila.
- Removed a couple more unecessary services for more RAM.
- Rar files are associated with PocketRAR by default now.
- YouTube space errors hopefully gone.
- VoIP components added back in.
- Updated to 5.11 drives from the latest official HTC ROM.
- Bluetooth A2DP and AVCRP issues hopefully solved with the older A2DP drivers I cooked in
- Updated background of ActionScreen to match the current EnergyROM theme
- Added Tachi dialer (without the ugly GPS icon always showing!)(all functions should work fine)
- Added AdobeFlash lite
- Fixed Action Screen
- Added new native Manila loader
- Bluetooth icon NOT showing up in the taskbar at the moment due to the Tachi dialer, will have a solution soon.
- One little stabitilty improvement... we'll see how this holds up in the future.
- Changed commmanager and removed the 3G option
- Added the bluehighlights to onscreen keyboard

2009 6 01 :

- Updated to 21728
- Coooked in EZInput 2.0
- Updated some graphics and icons
- Rearranged start menu
- Added People Tab calling fix
- Added Fix for higher icon height while sliding
- Updated InCall Screen tweak and fixed its shortcut
- Fixed slider icon over stocks in Manila
- Manila CDMA fix cooked in
- Removed switch bands
- Image is now raphimg.nbh for easier sd flashing
- Removed FM player

2009 5 28 :

- Updated some icons
- Updated to 21725
- Added Keylock in Settings
- Removed Beejive
- Streamlined customizations process
- Turned microsoft prediction on in writing sms, email.. etc
- Disabled ET9 by default
- Updated to 6.5 bootlauncher, task manager, volume control and 6.5 HTCScroll!
- Updated ALL drivers to latest MS Build for Raphael
- Splash screen will optional from now and a separate download
- Updated all widgets to 1.XXX versions
- Cleaned up some more junk
- Added Fringe ringtone back in the list
- Removed SIM Manager
- YouTube video fixed

- Initial release.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am fairly new at this whole flashing rom. I have been doing it a little here and there but by far have liked yours the best thus far for how it fits my lifestyle. Great Job and THANK YOU!!
Old 06-13-2009, 09:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nkhater is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
Welcome to my kitchen!

Here's what's on the menu today...

This is an HTC CDMA Raphael/Herman ROM, based on Windows Mobile 6.5. The current build number and date can be seen in the title of this thread.

I always build my ROMs with three main goals.
  • Eye candy.
  • Speed!
  • Smoothness, consistency and good esthetics.
I preconfigure a lot of things in my ROM, because when I flash it on my phone, I want it ready to go, how I'd want it. So, expect the backlight to be set at the maximum brightness, the ringtone, sms/email and other notifications to already be set.

You will find a new ROM posted here every few days, as I always update them with the latest "ingredients" that come down the pipe, from either Microsoft or HTC. Because of that, I recommend learning to backup your settings with either Sashimi or UC (User Customization).

I usually make 4 versions of the ROM. If you don't see one in the download directory, it either means I haven't uploaded it OR I'm not making one for the current release yet.

Here are the different versions and what they mean.
  • "Standard" includes the new TF3D2 (Rhodium Manila) along with the standard Windows Mobile 6.5 today plugin(Tianium)
  • "Titanium" only includes the Titanium today plugin. No Manila in this version.
  • "OldManila" includes the older TF3D Manila (as seen on a stock ROM), plus Titanium.
  • "Plain" is a build without manila nor Titanium.

Downloads

Server 1 (energy.wub.nu) in Germany
(Thanks to Taxick and his server at www.wub.nu for hosting!)

http://energy.wub.nu/ROMs/Herman/

If you want to try a nice theme for this ROM, try MobileMatt's "Fuzeberry" theme at this link http://www.fuzeberry.com/

Changelog

2009 June 12 (Current):

- Updated the Tachi dialer's smartui component to take you to Manila when clicking contact details.
- Updated Picture Enhancement
- Updated Ringtone plugin
- Updated SensorSDK package
- Updated Multimedia subsystem (DShow and mHubVO)
- New facebook engine
- New RSS hub
- Added .NetCF 3.7
- Fixed Manila tweaks shortcut (in Old Manila version)
- All new blue highlights everywhere
- Added HTC message enhancement plugin to complement the new Tachi dailer (you will notice the new graphics on every email page). The "To:" button doesn't currently work, yet.
- Cooked in CDMA data settings

Notes:

- If you disable the Tachi dialer, the MS dialer will not show you a list of contacts, but you can still make and receive calls. There is a cab fix for this a couple of posts down.
- If you want to disable the Tachi Dialer and use the WM dialer please use the cab I posted two posts below.

2009 06 05 (Current):

- Task Manager removed entries for some hidden apps
- Moved Task Manager entry in System Folder
- Removed exra Task Manager entry from Settings\System
- Added new skin on WM dialer made by Ryon on the Diamond forums
- Added BeeJive back in
- Added WifiMonster in utilities
- Added my new manila loader that doesn't pop the keyboard on startup
- Updated a few icons
- Changed SIPChange for nueSipDefault
- Added a "nullsip" for devices that have a hardware keyboard.
- Smaller HTC menus and a better blue to match the top icons
- Added missing CallWait.wav for callwaiting notification
- Consistent "Action/Contacts" softkeys in Today, Titanium and Manila.
- Removed a couple more unecessary services for more RAM.
- Rar files are associated with PocketRAR by default now.
- YouTube space errors hopefully gone.
- VoIP components added back in.
- Updated to 5.11 drives from the latest official HTC ROM.
- Bluetooth A2DP and AVCRP issues hopefully solved with the older A2DP drivers I cooked in
- Updated background of ActionScreen to match the current EnergyROM theme
- Added Tachi dialer (without the ugly GPS icon always showing!)(all functions should work fine)
- Added AdobeFlash lite
- Fixed Action Screen
- Added new native Manila loader
- One little stabitilty improvement... we'll see how this holds up in the future.
- Changed commmanager and removed the 3G option
- Added the bluehighlights to onscreen keyboard

2009 6 01 :

- Updated to 21728
- Coooked in EZInput 2.0
- Updated some graphics and icons
- Rearranged start menu
- Added People Tab calling fix
- Added Fix for higher icon height while sliding
- Updated InCall Screen tweak and fixed its shortcut
- Fixed slider icon over stocks in Manila
- Manila CDMA fix cooked in
- Removed switch bands
- Image is now raphimg.nbh for easier sd flashing
- Removed FM player

2009 5 28 :

- Updated some icons
- Updated to 21725
- Added Keylock in Settings
- Removed Beejive
- Streamlined customizations process
- Turned microsoft prediction on in writing sms, email.. etc
- Disabled ET9 by default
- Updated to 6.5 bootlauncher, task manager, volume control and 6.5 HTCScroll!
- Updated ALL drivers to latest MS Build for Raphael
- Splash screen will optional from now and a separate download
- Updated all widgets to 1.XXX versions
- Cleaned up some more junk
- Added Fringe ringtone back in the list
- Removed SIM Manager
- YouTube video fixed

- Initial release.

When looking at the dir to download the ROM, I see 0613 build, is that the new one, if yes what has changed from 0612 to 0613?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Thanks NRGZ for another great version of your ROM. However, I don`t know if anyone else noticed the Auto Word Completion feature is missing on this version. Can someone help me figure out how to resolve this issue please? I text a lot and this feature definitely made life much easier for me and maybe many of you will agree this was a very handy tool. Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 06-13-2009, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Bell

drvon is just getting started

Having some texting issues. The text will fail to send some times, never had this issue before, is it the ROM or a carrier problem?
Old 06-13-2009, 10:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvon View Post
Having some texting issues. The text will fail to send some times, never had this issue before, is it the ROM or a carrier problem?
im having the same problem...and i notice im in evdo with good service...soon as i hit send it drops to 1x everytime, then anywhere from 2 to 10 seconds or so itll go back to evdo...any ideas? quite a few fail to send texts
Old 06-13-2009, 10:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

NRGZ, Another Great Rom Here., Question on the slider, I normally use the black ball slider and when I install it on this rom, its just blacked out, instead of transparent black, any way to uninstall the norm one to use this one? Thanks
Old 06-13-2009, 10:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

maybe he updated something. as u mentioned it i looked and saw the new date also
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro