PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 01:12 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Only GSM is able to do Voice and Data simultaniously at the moment, but im sure with as much upgrading to there networks all the CDMA carriers are doing it wont be long, i give it maybe another year or two but i dont really need to make a video call anytime soon lol. so im not worried.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Well, I have been running this all day now. Granted I don't use TF3D only titanium so my review is limited to that alone.

So far I haven't encountered any problems. I love the layout and the overall feel. I'm also glad that you included the cdma carrier settings. Great again NRGZ, thanks for doing what you do.

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"
Old 06-14-2009, 02:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Ntelos

bouchedag is a n00b

NRGZ lemme first say I love the rom, however I do have a few issues,

1 Any chance you can work on some Ntelos CDMA settings?
My data does work, however when first trying to connect it gives me a network code 98, also after a few hours of non usage I have to do a soft reset to get data to work again, also I have no picture messaging.

2. Any chance at a carbon theme, and dialer skin?

Only 3 complaints I have, hopefully not too much work for you, look forward to hearing back, and thanks again for all you do!!!
Old 06-14-2009, 02:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

is there a way to disable the TF3D2 new sms and revert it back to the old style? those white boxes are kind of annoying..
Old 06-14-2009, 02:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzbabysh View Post
Only GSM is able to do Voice and Data simultaniously at the moment, but im sure with as much upgrading to there networks all the CDMA carriers are doing it wont be long, i give it maybe another year or two but i dont really need to make a video call anytime soon lol. so im not worried.
Actually, its not that GSM is able to do voice and data simultaneously. So called GSM carriers open up an additional channed using even more bandwith to accomplish this. So it is not on a shared channel at all.

To be totally correct, GSM as it existed in the past is not even around anymore. Carriers like ATT and T-Not-So-Mobile use WCDMA which stands for wideband CDMA. These networks, so far, are vastly inferior to CDMA 2000 networks because of the difference in frequency allocation and usage. That is why ATT has about 2.5 cells to VZW and Sprint's 1 Cell. (Cellular Towers).

Just a bit of info.

Tp
Old 06-14-2009, 02:41 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
is there a way to disable the TF3D2 new sms and revert it back to the old style? those white boxes are kind of annoying..
Try this cab.
Attached Files
File Type: cab CMYLXGOs.Rhodium.SMS.App-Disable.cab (73.8 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-14-2009, 03:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

supers2k is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to supers2k Send a message via Yahoo to supers2k

I'm tired of this clock issue everytime i reset my phone it goes back an hour i tried the little fix and it doesnt work i was late to work this morning because of this
Old 06-14-2009, 03:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Try this cab.
thanks a lot..
Old 06-14-2009, 03:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by supers2k View Post
I'm tired of this clock issue everytime i reset my phone it goes back an hour i tried the little fix and it doesnt work i was late to work this morning because of this
Well, you could always ditch TF3D if you are relying on your phone to wake you. Or buy and alarm clock? Or, read post #4. Up to you. There are always positives and negatives to custom roms.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

uscjunkie is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by supers2k View Post
The registry fix that was posted saying to use the same settings as you would use to add your local city in the weather application seems to work. I made the registry changes and since my clock works great. I've tried everything to get it to fail and it just won't.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro