PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 09:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM
Carrier: Sprint

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

So I flashed to the new 23001 sys when it came out, and I just wanted to post that it by far has the least battery usage out of any rom I have used up til now. I don't know what (if anything) nrgz changed in the newest build, but the battery life is great.

My phone has been off the charger for 15 hours. I used it throughout the day like normal. I'm not a very heavy user but I made about 5 phone calls, it checks for emails every 30 minutes, and I sent and received around 100 texts today. And my battery is only down to 77%. On a rom with GOOD battery life I would be around 50% right now.

I hope it's not a fluke! Thanks nrgz.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:12 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

hey nrgz, im gonna have to call u into the cage when i get home tonight cuz thanks to ur rom i flashed last night my clock went back an hour. i clock in for work by phone so when my calender reminded me it was 1130am to clock in i called and i heard the message say it was 1230....i felt a sudden ohhh no....all day ive been speeding and rushing my work because i started an entire hour late. thanks a lot for no warning me or listing it as a known bug...and now that i type this message with my hw keyboard how the heck do i turn off this haptic feedback on hw keys, at the rate i type my phone feels like a vibrator

Old 07-01-2009, 09:16 PM
VIP Member

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
hey nrgz, im gonna have to call u into the cage when i get home tonight cuz thanks to ur rom i flashed last night my clock went back an hour. i clock in for work by phone so when my calender reminded me it was 1130am to clock in i called and i heard the message say it was 1230....i felt a sudden ohhh no....all day ive been speeding and rushing my work because i started an entire hour late. thanks a lot for no warning me or listing it as a known bug...and now that i type this message with my hw keyboard how the heck do i turn off this haptic feedback on hw keys, at the rate i type my phone feels like a vibrator
that is a very well known bug with world clock and windows mobile 6.5. and if you look at about the last 100 posts, you will find out how to disable the hardware haptic. it's also on post 4 on page one. there is a fix for the world clock issue in the same post.

sorry to hear you were late. but it is a very well known bug.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

POST# 4.........WHERES THE BATTERY FIX...?

I really really like this EnergyROM it has alot of what I'm looking for...
I dropped it this evening...just to taste a new flavor by a different Chef...

I only had two real issues...
One I just found the information I needed to correct it....Gmail/Hotmail email...POST #4...thx hit
Last issue is the BATTERY LIFE what on God's green Earth is under the hood...A V12...This ROM can burn a tank of gas from there to the SuperMarkert...figure a speech

I installed like three battery performance .cabs no help...

Once again I really really like this EnergyROM*MAGIC*...
I think its a ROM to permanently keep...especially once you install the Glass digital clock...

Does anyone have the FIX to stop the BATTERY from Magically disappearing...???

BESIDES THAT THIS ROM IS ONE OF THE TOP THREE..!!!!!

Last edited by info[]box1; 07-01-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

2ktj is a n00b

Hey all, just noticed that sprint TV is missing from this build. It was in the last one. Is there a cab to get it back? I see the sprint tv FIX on the 1st page, but that seems to be a fix for when it's already installed
Old 07-01-2009, 09:20 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Does anyone have the FIX to stop the BATTERY from Magically disappearing...???
I'm not sure what "battery tweak" roms you installed, but they clearly aren't helping. And 3 of them? Sounds like you are killing your battery. I have better battery life on this 23001 sys than I have EVER had.

There are 2 things you can do to help. First is to set your data to disconnect after 1 minute (or however long you want) instead of staying on infinitely after it connects. That will help a lot.

There is also a 1 registry entry you can change that helps. Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Phone\FaceDownMute Ring and change it from 1 to 0.

Last edited by flipzmode; 07-01-2009 at 09:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:21 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ktj View Post
Hey all, just noticed that sprint TV is missing from this build. It was in the last one. Is there a cab to get it back? I see the sprint tv FIX on the 1st page, but that seems to be a fix for when it's already installed
Sprint TV is under Multimedia. Make sure you are running the newest download from page 1.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:23 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

i know its a well known bug but these days i thought most chefs know how to fix it or get rid of it. im not too familiar with this rom and i flashed real late last night and knocked out in bed. with my usual juicy or psyki roms i dont have to give the clock a 2nd thought anymore, seeing how refined looking this rom looked i thought it would be taken care of. i keep having to take a look at my nextel radio to check the time if my phone hasnt jumped an hour again. im just saying at least a fair warning on the front page would have helped. i see nothing but a g-alarm map to clock cab. now im gonna be short an hour of overtime this paychek
Old 07-01-2009, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor

You know how you get a text message then that notification comes up

giving you the option to reply, dismiss, ECT ?

it stopped popping up

anyone know how to turn it back on?
Old 07-01-2009, 09:27 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
I'm not sure what "battery tweak" roms you installed, but they clearly aren't helping. And 3 of them? Sounds like you are killing your battery. I have better battery life on this 23001 sys than I have EVER had.

There are 2 things you can do to help. First is to set your data to disconnect after 1 minute (or however long you want) instead of staying on infinitely after it connects. That will help a lot.

There is also a 1 registry entry you can change that helps. Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Phone\FaceDownMute Ring and change it from 1 to 0.

thanks brah...!!!
i will try your suggestions...
im online shopping for a battery right now...
i hope this work this ROM is cool as fan...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro