PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 09:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM
Carrier: Sprint

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i see nothing but a g-alarm map to clock cab. now im gonna be short an hour of overtime this paychek
the bug happens when world clock gets opened. it causes it to jump backwards for whatever reason. remapping the world clock to galarm prevents it from ever happening. it is definitely only a temporary fix. Although I have read that if you add your own city in world clock and set it, it won't happen again.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
The registry tweak is in post #4.

Better yet, here you go:

Disable Hardware Haptic Feedback:
[HKLM\Software\OEM\KeyState]
"KeyVibratorState"=DWORD:00000000 <-- Thanks Psyki
Also as an FYI (not sure if it's already enabled in this ROM) here is how to enable the Tachi vibrate on connect feature. This will also make manila vibrate when you TAP on different tabs.

Code:
"UseService"=dword:00000001
I guess I'm in a good mood so here's a cab that will disable hardware vibrate and enable Tachi vibrate on connect
Attached Files
File Type: cab Psyki Vibration Settings.cab (1.4 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6850

vip2nv is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to vip2nv

First off I it was said this is a 6.5 issue and I do believe those other ROM's are using a 6.1 build could be wrong but anyhow its irrelevant no reason to blame a chef for that issue especially when it was discussed so frequently in this thread. Second I never had to download a fix to correct the clock issue I just went to Clocks and Alarms under the settings tab and set my timezone that way and it never changed, verses changing it from the today screen.

I am still curious tho as to whether or not the themes included in this ROM can be used for the TF3D menu?or if it just shows up under the start menu?
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
the bug happens when world clock gets opened. it causes it to jump backwards for whatever reason. remapping the world clock to galarm prevents it from ever happening. it is definitely only a temporary fix. Although I have read that if you add your own city in world clock and set it, it won't happen again.
If the worldclock goes back an hour, try setting the time in Start->Settings->Clocks & Alarms instead of the worldclock, that seems to stick in my rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
VIP Member

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by allamerican2302 View Post
You know how you get a text message then that notification comes up

giving you the option to reply, dismiss, ECT ?

it stopped popping up

anyone know how to turn it back on?
Start < Settings < Sounds and Notifications < Notifications (tab) < Messaging: New Text Message (drop down) < Check off "Display message on screen"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: sprint

mickeyleah is just getting started

what happened to the clock fix in post#4, either my eyes are deceiving me or it was removed. can anyone direct me to it?
Old 07-01-2009, 09:30 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
i will try your suggestions....
I would try doing a hard reset (or download and flash the 23001 build) to make sure any of those battery cabs you installed are gone. Then make those couple of changes and watch your battery last a nice long time. =D>
Old 07-01-2009, 09:32 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyleah View Post
what happened to the clock fix in post#4, either my eyes are deceiving me or it was removed. can anyone direct me to it?
It's in post 4. As mentioned a couple of posts earlier, it doesn't fix the bug. It merely prevents world clock from opening.

Quote:
World Clock Map to G-Alarm : When you click on your clock it will launch G-Alarm. Do a soft-reset after installation http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...9&d=1243639061

Old 07-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6850

vip2nv is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to vip2nv

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
If the worldclock goes back an hour, try setting the time in Start->Settings->Clocks & Alarms instead of the worldclock, that seems to stick in my rom.
Errrr....beat ya by one post on that one
Old 07-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Also as an FYI (not sure if it's already enabled in this ROM) here is how to enable the Tachi vibrate on connect feature. This will also make manila vibrate when you TAP on different tabs.

Code:
"UseService"=dword:00000001
I guess I'm in a good mood so here's a cab that will disable hardware vibrate and enable Tachi vibrate on connect
thanks for this psyki. i can now kill 2 birds with 1 stone while driving. it would be hard for me to do all that reg editting at 70mph. cant wait to get home so i can flash back to my dependable psykirom. think we'll get a new build by tonight? u could go for 3days in a row

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro