PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 09:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
Start < Settings < Sounds and Notifications < Notifications (tab) < Messaging: New Text Message (drop down) < Check off "Display message on screen"
Appreciate the help!
Old 07-01-2009, 09:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
It's in post 4. As mentioned a couple of posts earlier, it doesn't fix the bug. It merely prevents world clock from opening.
[/font]
Try this cab to map g-alarm worldclock, I included the old "broken worldclock" version of 26948339_manila which rolls back if you tap on worldclock, but it should NOT roll back on softreset. Does not include g-alarm.
Attached Files
File Type: cab G-Alarm_Worldclock_Mapping.cab (177.9 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I am loving this rom. It's absolutley is lightning fast and will peel through all the applications, however, I have a few issues that I'm experiencing. My phone won't ring 75% of the time. It won't even recognize that a call is coming in. I've tried time after time to see if it would ever function properly but it doesn't seem to respond. Occasionally it will get stuck in text messaging and I'll have to soft reset to allow any soft/hard keys to work. I'm wondering if there have been any similar experiences or a solution. I'm using the current 6-30-09 version
Old 07-01-2009, 09:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
I am loving this rom. It's absolutley is lightning fast and will peel through all the applications, however, I have a few issues that I'm experiencing. My phone won't ring 75% of the time. It won't even recognize that a call is coming in. I've tried time after time to see if it would ever function properly but it doesn't seem to respond. Occasionally it will get stuck in text messaging and I'll have to soft reset to allow any soft/hard keys to work. I'm wondering if there have been any similar experiences or a solution. I'm using the current 6-30-09 version
The phone call issue seems to be a 6.5 thing. I can say for sure it is delayed even more if you are using a program such as pocket shield. Mine isn't 75% of the time, but it does often start ringing just before it is going to roll over to vmail. But I have had this happen on all 6.5 roms. Keep in mind that 6.5 isn't even official yet.

As for texting, I haven't had a single issue with problems or lock ups on texts. And I text on my phone all day long.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6850

vip2nv is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to vip2nv

So far with this ROM i haven't had any serious issues, I did the flash back to stock ROM first and then Flashed this ROM and it flows smoothly...Other then the issues in this post I haven't had one oddity happen everything has been a mutual problem or issue I should say. I would suggest doing that if you have weird issues.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
The phone call issue seems to be a 6.5 thing. I can say for sure it is delayed even more if you are using a program such as pocket shield. Mine isn't 75% of the time, but it does often start ringing just before it is going to roll over to vmail. But I have had this happen on all 6.5 roms. Keep in mind that 6.5 isn't even official yet.

As for texting, I haven't had a single issue with problems or lock ups on texts. And I text on my phone all day long.
Maybe I'll flash stock redownload and try starting fresh.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2 (my precious)
Carrier: VZ

vick2080 is becoming a great contributor

excellent ROM
can someone please tell me how to turn off the vibrations?
i start typing it vibrate with each touch on the keyboard, or if i turn off the phone and turn it back on?
i could not find the touch reponse app anywhere on the phone itself, so downloaded it turned it off that way, but still my phone vibrates?
any help
thanks
Old 07-01-2009, 09:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

workindev is a n00b

Quote:

I don't think it is a 6.5 thing. My stock Sprint phone did that most of the time. The phone would never register the call - no missed calls, no call history, no ringing, and the voicemail notification wouldn't even sound right away. Hours later my voicemail notification would ring and it would be from a call earlier in the day.

Flashing to Energy has actually eliminated the problem.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vick2080 View Post
excellent ROM
i start typing it vibrate with each touch on the keyboard, or if i turn off the phone and turn it back on?
i could not find the touch reponse app anywhere on the phone itself, so downloaded it turned it off that way, but still my phone vibrates?
any help
thanks
check post 4 on page 1. and next time do everyone a favor and read. it's asked just about every other post.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by vick2080 View Post
excellent ROM
any help
thanks
Look at post #4, or run this cab. I hate to be cliched but if you search this thread there are about 98273645 posts with the solution for this.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Psyki Vibration Settings.cab (1.4 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro