PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 03:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

workindev is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
There is striking differences between paying and donation. Many Chefs on this website stopped this endeavors simply because it was too much time consuming and not profitable enough. Go on Handango.com for instance, you can buy a stinking software for over $50.00 and here you have someone putting in many hours to build an entire ROM for what? A few bucks we donate. Beside, are you in that list? Folks come on we can do better than that and leave the guy alone. Building ROM is not a job it is a hobby. If you think it is that profitable, why don`t you try it for a living? Patience people, patience... it is not that expensive.
I think I was misunderstood. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that we do have an option to pay him to say thanks. I think that is a better option than complaining on this message board about how long it may be taking to release a ROM.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenatix View Post
I have noticed a few minor bugs that can get quite annoying at times:

2.) Data Session Icon (Active Sync Icon) - very difficult to see the signal strength bars
I second that. And to be honest, I don't even understand why it's the same icon as active sync. But regardless, it does cover basically the entire signal strength. And even though it doesn't hurt to have it covered, it's one of those things that I like to see.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
I second that. And to be honest, I don't even understand why it's the same icon as active sync. But regardless, it does cover basically the entire signal strength. And even though it doesn't hurt to have it covered, it's one of those things that I like to see.
This has been talked about many times in this thread and others just read the post 1st page post 4 the fix is download towens task bar or another I don't know why this topic keeps comming up the first page of this thread covers your issues just take the time to read please
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nuffstylez is a n00b

Hi, been using ur rom for two days and I like it, It's cool and has lots of features. Got a question, How do i go back to the old style for the call history and for the phone book too. I think I just got too use to the old style, I already went back to the old style for the text messages? Again great rom. Can't wait for the next release.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics
Lightbulb Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipzmode View Post
ok guys if u want to change(fix) ur taskbar simply go here and change it.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65911

Last edited by jrmatics; 06-27-2009 at 06:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff

Reading the taskbar thread I found this regedit that might fix the issue without having to change it. Try this:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps] "FuncDll"="CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll"

It seems that most chefs have taken this registry entry out of their roms. Hope this helps those who don't want to change the TB.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero w/Touch Pro on the bench

MILH0U5E is keeping up the good workMILH0U5E is keeping up the good work

Anyone running Mobile Shell with the newest build of this ROM (6/13)? I just flashed to it yesterday, and now I'm getting a weird green flash whenever I awake my phone. It looks like green is bleeding through the numbers and weather on the pro screen of MS3. I guess the best way to describe it is it sort of looks like a Matrix effect.

I've used earlier builds of this ROM and never encountered this issue. I'm trying to capture it with the included program, but it goes away when the screen changes.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

thepiecesfit is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra92 View Post
Reading the taskbar thread I found this regedit that might fix the issue without having to change it. Try this:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps] "FuncDll"="CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll"

It seems that most chefs have taken this registry entry out of their roms. Hope this helps those who don't want to change the TB.
do you confirm it works?
Old 06-27-2009, 09:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepiecesfit View Post
do you confirm it works?

Yes it does. I use GadgetFreaks round TB and on the EnergyRom it worked fine. On Juicy 7 & 8 I would get the ActiveSync icon whenever I was using a data session. Since I added the entry the data icon is the one in the tb.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

thepiecesfit is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra92 View Post
Yes it does. I use GadgetFreaks round TB and on the EnergyRom it worked fine. On Juicy 7 & 8 I would get the ActiveSync icon whenever I was using a data session. Since I added the entry the data icon is the one in the tb.

So what exactly is required to be done? Removing this entry ?? You were not clear in your original post... cause if thats the case it didnt help. IT was already there if you meant to add it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro